Razer, a leading lifestyle brand for gamers has announced its all-new 27-inch Gaming monitor concept called the Razer Raptor. It is an early-design-phase model with its production units slated to be released later this year.
The Razer Raptor features in 27-inch display with ultra-wide viewing angles and custom-calibrated WQHD (2560 x 1440 pixels) IPS edge-to-edge display. It has Radeon FreeSync adaptive sync technology and 1ms fast response time. It also comes with 144Hz refresh rate and motion blur reduction.
The gaming monitor also shows vibrant colors boasting 95% DCI-P3 wide color gamut and support for HDR content. It has picture-in-picture and picture-by-picture input capabilities allowing for multiple inputs to be displayed simultaneously.
Razer Raptor Specifications
- Screen Size: 27 in.
- Resolution: WQHD (2560 x 1440p)
- Panel Type: IPS
- Refresh Rate: 144 Hz
- Response Rate: 4 ms with Overdrive, 1 ms with Motion Blur reduction, 7 ms typical
- Gaming Modes: FPS / Racing / MMO Mode / Streaming
- Viewing Angle: 178 Degrees (H/V)
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Contrast Ratio: 1000:1
- Brightness: up to 420 Nits
- Color Gamut: 95% DCI-P3
- HDR: Yes
- Height Adjustable Stand: Yes, w/ 90-degree tilt for easy port access
- Connectivity: 1 x HDMI 2.0, 1 x DP 1.4, 1 x USB-C (supports DP1.4), 2 x USB 3.0 Pass Throughs
- Included Cables: 1 x Power, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Display Port, 1 x USB-C (also supports DP and Power Delivery), 1 x 2 USB-A 3.1
- Dimensions w/ Stand: 24.15″ (613.4 mm) W x 15.29 in. 19.23 in. (388.4 mm – 488.4 mm) H x 7.46 in. (189.4 mm) D
- Weight w/ Stand: 25.4 lbs. (11.5 kg)
The new Razer Raptor gaming monitor will be priced at $699.99 MSRP and will be available later this year in US and Canada.