Realme will soon expand its Realme 5 Series with a new handset called Realme 5i. The smartphone is slated to go official on January 6th, 2020, which company has already confirmed.
While the company is keep details of Realmi 5i a mystery, a Vietnamese retailer FPTShop has reveal all of phone specifications and photos.
For starters, it is an Android Pie powered phone with rear facing fingerprint sensor and 5000mAh battery. It has 6.2-inch HD+ 20:9 aspect ratio screen and Snapdragon 665 octa-core SoC inside.
The Realme 5i specs include 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM. It has an 8MP selfie camera while the back side sports 12MP, 8MP, 2MP and 2MP quad-rear shooters.
Realmi 5i Specifications (leaked)
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM slots (Nano + Nano / MicroSD)
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie with ColorOS 6.0.1
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (rear)
- Display: 6.52-inch multi-touch screed with 1600 x 720 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: Octa-core Snapdragon 665 Mobile Platform with Adreno 610 GPU
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64G Built-in, expandable using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 8MP
- Rear cameras: 12MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP quad-rear cameras with LED flash
- Battery: 5000mAh
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, GPS/GLONASS
The Realme 5i colors include Blue and Green Shades. According to the listing, the Realme 5i price will be VND 4.29 million ($185 / €165 / Rs. 13,220 approx.). All the details will be confirmed next week on Monday, Jan 6.