Realme has officially launched its latest Realme Book Enhanced Edition laptop in China.
It is 14.9mm thick at its thinnest part and weighs 1.47 Kg. It has metal body made out of CNC-machine aluminum alloy and includes a fingerprint sensor on power button.
The Realme Book Enhanced Edition feature in full size keyboard with 1.3mm key travel. It has a huge PTP touch pad that supports multi-finger gestures and PTP clickpad technology from Microsoft.
The laptop comes with 14-inch LCD display offering 2160 x 1440 pixels resolution. Its screen has slim bezels and boasts 90% screen-to-body ratio. Powering inside is 11th Gen Intel Core i5-11320H processor with Intel Sharp X graphics.
It has improved dual-fan cooling system which offers 32.7% higher heat dissipation compared to previous generations. Realme claims that new Core i5-11320H processor has 9.6% better single-core performance and 21.8% higher multi-core performance when compared with i5-1135G7.
This Realme Notebook has 16GB LPDDR4X RAM and 512GB NVMe storage space. It has Windows 11 Home OS with Microsoft Office (Home/Student) pre-installed. A 54Wh battery powers the hardware and brings support for 65W USB-C charging. It is also compatible with 30W dart chargers found with Realme smartphones.
Realme Book Enhanced Edition specifications
- Dimensions: 307.21 x 228.96 x 14.9 – 15.5 mm
- Weight: 1.47 kg
- Biometrics: Two-in-One fingerprint power button
- Operating System: Windows 11 Home (Chinese Version) with pre-installed Office 2021 Home and Student Edition
- Keyboard: 1.3mm key travel, X-Shaped bracket, smiling Arc, 123.8 x 78.2 mm Oversized PTP touch pad (supports Microsoft PTP clickpad technology, multi-finger gesture control)
- Audio: 2x Microphone, 2x Harman Speaker, Elephant Sound AI Intelligent noise reduction, DTS Stereo surround sound
- Display: 14-inch LCD screen with 2160 x 1440 pixels resolution, 3:2 aspect ratio, 300nits (typ) / 400nits (peak) brightness, 100% sRGB color gamut, 1500:1 contrast ratio, 170-degree viewing angles, 90% screen-to-body ratio
- Processor: 11th Generation Intel Core i5-11320H processor (4 cores, 8 threads, 8MB L3, 3.2GHz Base frequency, 4.5Ghz turbo)
- Graphics: Intel Sharp Torch X high performance graphics
- RAM: 16GB LPDDR4X (dual channel, 4266MHz)
- Storage: 512GB PCIe SSD
- Camera: 720p HD
- Battery: 54Wh (typical) with 65W USB-C power adapter (compatible with 30W dart charge)
- Can charge 50% in 30 minutes
- Offers up t12 hours of 1080p local video playback (in select scenario)
- Connectivity: IEEE802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax (Wi-Fi 6), Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), WLAN Display, 2×2 MIMO dual antenna, Bluetooth V5.2
- I/O Port: Thunderbot 4 (40Gbps, supports dual 4K video output or single 8K video output), USB-C 3.2 Gen 2, USB-A 3.1 Gen 1, 3.5mm headset
The Realme Book Enhanced Edition price is 4700 Yuan ($740/€655/₹55,000 approx.) and comes in Green and Grey colors. It is up for pre-booking in China and will go on sale from January 7th.v