Realme along with Relme 2 Pro has also announced its first ‘C Series’ smartphone called Realme C1.
It is a budget smartphone with uni-body glass back. It is 8.2 mm thick and weighs about 168 grams. It has Dual Nano SIM slots and a dedicated microSD card slot.
The Realme C1 specs include 6.2.-inch 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass display with 1520 x 720 pixels resolution. It is powered by 1.8Ghz octa-core Snapdragon 450 Mobile Platform.
The phone packs in 2GB RAM, 16GB ROM and allows further expansion using MicroSD carm. It has 13MP and 2MP dual rear cameras with LED Flash. A 5MP selfie camera is placed at the front.
Realme C1 Specifications
- Dimensions: 156.2 x 75.6 x 8.2 mm / Weight: 168 grams
- uni-body glass back panel
- Color OS 5.1 based on Android 8.1 Oreo
- Dual Nano SIM slots + dedicated MicroSD card slot
- AI Facial unlock
- 6.2-inch in-cell 2.5D Corning Glass display with 1520 x 720 pixels resolution, 88% screen-to-body ratio, 360 nits brightness, 70% NTSC color saturation, 1200:1 contrast ratio
- 1.8GHz octa-core Snapdragon 450 Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 256GB using MicroSD card
- 13MP (F/2.2) + 2MP (F/2.4) dual rear cameras with LED Flash, Beautification 2.0
- 5MP front camera with AI capabilities, 5P Lens, F/2.2 Aperture
- 4230 mAh battery capacity
- dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-FI 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetotoh V4.2, GPS, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- G-Sensor, Magnetic sensor, Acceleration sensor, Proximity, Light sensor, Pedometer
The Realme C1 price in India is Rs. 6999. It will go on sale in India from October 11th 12:00 PM at Flipkart. Company has also Partnered with Jio to offer benefits of Rs. 4450, up to 1.1TB 4GB Data.