Realme expands its C Series lineup in Malaysia with the launch of Realme C11 smartphone. It is a budget dual SIM smartphone powered by Android 10 OS (with Realme UI).
It has a 6.5-inch HD+ display with 88.7% screen-to-body ratio and Corning Gorilla Glass 3+ protection. Under the hood is MediaTek Helio G35 SoC with 2GB RAM and 32GB ROM.
The smartphone is 9.1 mm thick and houses 5000mAh battery capacity. It has geometric textured design and sports more than 450 curves engraved in 0.1mm parallel arrangement.
The Realme C11 specs include 5MP front camera for selfies and video calling. At the back side is 13MP (main) + 2MP (depth) dual shooters with LED Flash.
Realme C11 Specifications
- Dimensions: 164.4 x 75.9 x 9.1 mm
- Weight: 196 grams
- Water resistant: P2i coating (splash resistant)
- SIM: Dual Nano Slots
- Operating System: Android 10 based Realme UI
- Display: 6.5-inch mini-drop display with 1600 x 720 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, multi-touch support, Corning Gorilla Glass 3+ protection, 88.7% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: Octa-core MediaTek Helio G35 processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- RAM: 2GB LPDDR4X
- Storage: 32GB eMMC 5.1 storage space, expandable up to 256GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 5MP with F/2.4 Aperture, 77.9-degree FOV
- Rear cameras: Dual rear cameras with LED flash, 1080p video recording
- 13MP main with F/2.2 Aperture, 5P Lens, PDAF
- 2MP depth sensor with F/2.4 Aperture
- Battery: 5000mAh (typ) with 10W charging
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V5.0, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, MicroUSB V2.0, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors: Magnetic Induction sensor, Light sensor, Proximity, Acceleration
The Realme C11 price is RM429 (US$ 100 / Rs. 7550 approx.) and comes in Mint Green and Pepper Gray colors.