Realme’s Bangladesh unit has announced Realme C20A smartphone in the country. It is basically a rebranded Realme C20.
The smartphone is powered by Android 10 with Realme UI. It has 6.5-inch LCD display offering HD+ resolution and boasts 89.5% screen-to-body ratio. It has dual Nano Slots inside with dual 4G VoLTE support.
The Realme C20A feature an octa-core Helio G35 processor with 2GB RAM and 32GB built-in storage space. It has dedicated MicroSD card slot for further expansion up to 256GB.
The phone specs include 5MP front camera and 8MP auto focus shooter at the back with LED Flash. There a 5000mAh battery inside with Super Power saving mode.
Realme C20A specifications
- Dimensions: 165.2 x 76.4 x 8.9 mm
- Weight: 190 grams (with battery)
- SIM: Dual Nano SIM slots
- Operating System: Android 10 based Realme UI
- Display: 6.5-inch LCD display with 1600 x 720 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 400nits brightness (typ), multi-touch support, Corning Gorilla Glass protection, 89.5% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: Octa-core MediaTek Helio G35 processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 class GPU
- RAM: 2GB LPDDR4X
- Storage: 32GB built-in, expandable using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 5MP with F/2.2 Aperture, 3P lens
- Rear camera: 8MP with F/2.0 Aperture, 4P lens, Auto Focus, 4x Digital Zoom, 1080p video recording
- Battery: 5000mAh (typical) with 10W charging
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V5.0, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/Galileo, 3.5mm audio jack
- Sensors: Magnetic induction, Acceleration, Light, Proximity
The Realme C20A price is set at BDT 8,990 ($105 / €85 / Rs. 7,750 approx.) and comes in Iron Gray and Lake Blue colors. [source]