Realme has just announced its latest Realme GT Neo3 5G smartphone in China. It comes in Black, Silverstone and Le Mans colors.
The Realme GT Neo3 specs include 6.7-inch AMOLED HDR10+ display that offers FHD+ resolution. It has an independent display chip that offers smoother refresh rate and decreased power consumption.
Powering inside is octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 8100 processor and comes in several RAM and storage. The base variant of Realme GT Neo3 has 6GB/8GB/12GB LPDDR5 RAM and 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1 storage.
It has 39606mm² heat dissipation area, 4129mm² 3D Tempered VC and 9-layer heat dissipation structure (including diamond gel, stainless steel VC and 3D multiple Graphene) to offer 100% coverage.
Notably, several models, including the base 6GB/128GB brings a 5000mAh (Typical) battery capacity and supports 80W fast charging. It can go from 0 to 100% in about 32 minutes.
Other variants of Realme GT Neo3 has 8GB/12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1 storage space and come with a slightly smaller 4500mAh battery capacity. These brings support for 150W fast charging. With 150W ultraDart fast charging, it can go from 0 to 50% in just 5 minutes.
Realme GT Neo3 Specifications, features
- Dimensions: 163.3 x 75.6 x 8.2 mm
- Weight: 188 grams
- SIM: Dual Nano Slots
- Operating System: Android 12 based Realme UI 3.0
- Display: 6.7-inch AMOLED screen with 2412 x 1080 pixels resolution, up to 120Hz refresh rate, Smart 1000Hz touch sampling rate, 1.07-billion colors, 100% DCI-P3 color saturation, JNCD ≈ 0.4 color accuracy, 5000000:1 contrast ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, 94.2% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: Octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 8100 5G processor with mali-G610 MC6 GPU
- RAM: 6GB/8GB/12GB LPDDR5
- Storage: 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1
- Front camera: 16MP with Samsung S5K3P9 sensor, 82.3° FOV, F/2.45 Aperture, up to 1080p video recording
- Rear cameras: Triple cameras with LED Flash, up to 4K at 30fps, video slow motion 720p at 480fps, EIS 1080p at 60fps
- 50MP main with 1/1.56-inch Sony IMX766 sensor, F/1.88 Aperture, 84.4° FOV, 23.6mm equivalent focal length, 6P lens, OIS
- 8MP Super Wide angle with 199.7° FOV, F/2.25 Aperture, 5P lens, 15.4mm focal length
- 2MP macro with 88.8° FOV, F/2.4 Aperture, 3P lens, 4cm focus
- base 6GB RAM + 128GB Storage model: 5000mAh (Typical, 2500 x 2) / 4880mAh (minimum, 2440 x 2) with 80W fast charging
- 4500mAh (Typical, 2250mAh x 2) / 4400mAh (minimum, 2200 x 2) with 50W fast charging
- Connectivity: 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.2, USB Type-C, GPS/GLONASS/Bediou/QZSS/Galileo
- Audio: Dual speakers with Dolby Atmos sound, Hi-Res Audio certification
- Sensors: Geomagnetic, Light, Distance, Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Hall
The Realme GT Neo3 6GB/12GB model is priced at 1999 Yuan ($315 approx.) while its 8GB/128GB variant costs 2299 Yuan ($360 approx.). The top-end 12GB/256GB version is priced at 2599 Yuan ($408 approx.).
The Realme GT Neo3 150W fast charging variants with 8GB/256GB storage is priced at 2599 Yuan ($408 approx.) while the 12GB/256GB version costs 2799 Yuan ($440 approx.).