Realme along with Narzo 20a has also announced Narzo 20. It is dual SIM mobile powered by Android 10 OS with Realme UI 2.0 on top.
It has 6.5-inch HD+ mini-drop display with HD+ resolution. It has octa-core MediaTek Helio G85 SoC with 4GB RAM. It comes in options of 64GB or 128GB storage space.
The Realme Marzo 20 specs include 8MP front camera coupled with 48MP (main) + 8MP (wide-angle) + 2MP (macro) shooters at the back. It has rear mounted fingerprint sensor as well.
The smartphone houses 6000mAh battery with 18W fast charging. It has USB Type-C and and 3.5mm headphone jack. as well.
Realme Narzo 20 Specifications
- Dimensions: 164.5 x 75.9 x 8.9 mm
- Weight: 208 grams
- SIM: Dual Nano SIM slots
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (rear)
- Operating System: Android 10 with Realme UI 2.0
- Display: 6.5-inch Mini-drop screen with 1600 x 720 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 60Hz refresh rate, 120Hz touch sampling rate, 800:1 (min) contrast, 450nits (typ) / 560nits (max) brightness, 70% (Typ) NTSC color, multi-touch support, 88.7% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: Octa-core MediaTek Helio G85 mobile platform with ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU (100MHz)
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB / 128GB built-in, expandable up to 256GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 8MP with 1/4-inch Sensor size, CMOS Sensor, 79° FOV, F/2.0 Aperture, 5P lens, 1.12um pixel size 1080p at 30fps
- Rear cameras: Triple rear cameras with LED Flash, up to 4K video at 30fps,
- 48MP main with F/1.79 Aperture, 6P lens
- 8MP with 119-degree wide-angle lens, F/2.25 Aperture, 5P lens
- 2MP marco with F/2.4 Aperture
- Battery: 6000mAh (typ) with 18W fast charging
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V5.0, GPS/GLONASS, 3.5mm audio jack
- Sensors: Magnetic Induction, Light, Proximity, Gyrometer, Acceleration
The Realme Narzo 20 4GB/64GB price is Rs. 10,499 while its 4GB/128GB model has price-tag of Rs. 11,499. It comes in Glory Silver and Victory Blue colors. The smartphone will be available at Flipkart.com, Realme.com and offline stores from September 28th.