Realme has officially launched its latest Realme Q3 5G smartphone in China. It comes with light sensitive in-display fingerprint sensor.
Powered by Android 11 based Realme UI 2.0, the phone sports a 6.43-inch Samsung made AMOLED screen offering FHD+ resolution. The display gives 120Hz refresh rate, 600nits of peak brightness and boasts 90.5% screen-to-body ratio.
The Realme Q3 Pro comes with Dual nano SIM slots but lacks microSD card support. It has octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 1100 5G processor inside. It has 8GB RAM and has 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage options.
This cellphone also feature 3D tempered VC liquid cooling which consists of stainless steel and copper VC heat sink. It has 3175mm² large VC heat dissipation areo for 100% coverage of core heating source. The tech ensures temperature reduction by up to 15℃.
Other specs of Realme Q3 Pro 5G include 16MP selfie camera with F/2.5 Aperture and supports 1080p video recording. At the back side are triple cameras with 4K video recording support. These include 64MP (main) + 8MP (ultra-wide) + 2MP (macro) shooters.
The Realme Q3 5G feature 4500mAH (typ) battery capacity and supports 30W fast charging. It can charge up to 100% in just 59 minutes. It has Tactile Engine for clear vibrations.
Realme Q3 Pro Specifications
- Dimensions: 158.5 x 73.3 x 8.4 mm
- Weight: 179 grams
- SIM: Dual Nano Slots
- Operating System: Android 11 based Realme UI 2.0
- Biometrics: in-display Fingerprint sensor
- Display: 6.43-inch Samsung AMOLED display with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, 360Hz touch sampling rate, 100% DCI-P3 colors, multi-touch support, 91.7% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: Octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 1100 5G processor with ARM Mali-G77 MC9 GPU
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 128GB / 256GB built-in
- Front camera: 16MP with 78° FOV, F/2.5 Aperture, 5P lens, Anti-shake video, HDR, 1080p video recording at 30fps
- Rear cameras: Triple cameras with LED Flash, up to 4K video recording, UIS and UIS Max video super anti shake
- 64MP ultra-clear main with 25.3mm equivalent focal length, F/1.8 Aperture, 6P lens
- 8MP ultra-wide angle with 15.7mm equivalent focal length, 119° FOV, F/2.3 Aperture, 5P lens
- 2MP macro lens with 4cm focus distance, F/2.4 APerture
- Battery: 4500mAh (typical) / 4400mAh (minimum) with 30W flash charging
- Connectivity: 5G (SA/NSA) / Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.1, USB Type-C, GPS/GLONASS/Hokuto/Galileo/QZSS, 3.5mm audio jack
- Audio: Dual Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res audio, 3D stereo sound
- Sensors: Geomagnetic, front and rear Light, Distance, Gyroscope, Acceleration
The Realme Q3 Pro 5G colour options include Gravity Black, Electric Blue and Firefly shades. It is already up for order in China. The smartphone was unveiled along side Realme Q3 5G.
Realme Q3 Pro price
- Realme Q3 Pro 8GB/128GB model: 1799 Yuan ($277 / Rs. 20.820 approx.)
- Realme Q3 Pro 8GB/256GB model: 1999 Yuan ($308 / Rs. 23,140 approx.)