Realme has just announced its latest Snapdragon 855 plus powered flagship phone called Realme X2 Pro. It runs on Android 9 Pie with Color OS 6.1 and sports an in-display fingerprint sensor which unlocks in just 0.23 seconds.
It is 8.7mm thick and sports 3D Glass back with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. It comes with new Tactile linear motor for 4D game vibrations for fully immersive experience.
The Realme X2 Pro features in VC Liquid Cooling and has sports superconducting carbon fiber area of up to 1373 square millimeters. It has multi-layer graphite sheet and other efficient heat-dissipating materials for reducing core temperature and deliver optimum performance.
The smartphone sports a 6.5-inch Fluid AMOLED 20:9 aspect ratio display with FHD+ resolution and delivers 90Hz refresh rate, 135Hz touch sampling rate, maximum of 1000nits brightness and 2000000:1 ultra-high contrast. It is made up of new E3 material, is HDR10+ certified and TÜV Rheinland Global Eye Certified.
The Realme X2 Pro Specs include 6GB RAM with 64GB UFS 2.1 storage, 8GB RAM with 128GB UFS 3.0 storage and 12GB RAM with 256GB UFS 3.0 storage options. There is no MicroSD card support though.
As far as camera goes, back side is a combination of 64MP + 8MP + 13MP + 2MP snappers and dual LED Flash. For selfies, it has 16MP shooter. Its 4000mAh battery supports 50W SuperVOOC Flash charging. Company claims that it charges phone from 0 to 60% in 15 minutes and 100% in just 35 minutes.
Realme X2 Pro Specifications
- Dimensions: 161 x 75.7 x 8.7 mm
- Weight: 199 grams
- SIM: Dual Nano SIM Slots
- Biometrics: In-display Fingerprint sensor (unlocks in 0.23 seconds)
- Operating System: Android 9.0 with ColorOS 6.1
- Display: 6.5-inch Fulid Super AMOLED screen with 2400 x 1080 pixels FHD+ resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 90Hz screen refresh rate, HDR10+ certified, 100% DCI-P3 colors, 1000nits peak brightness, 2000000:1 (max) contrast ratio, multi-touch, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, 91.7% screen-to-body ratio, TÜV Rheinland Global Eye Certification
- Chipset: Octa-core (2.96GHz Kryo 485 x 1 + 2.42GHz Kryo 485 x 3 + 1.8GHz Kryo 385 x 4) Snapdragon 855+ Mobile Platform with Adreno 640 GPU (675MHz)
- RAM: 6GB / 8GB / 12GB LPDDR4X
- Storage: 64GB (UFS 2.1) / 128GB (UFS 3.0) / 256GB (UFS 3.0) respectively (non expandable)
- Front camera: 16MP with Sony IMX471 Sensor, F/2.0 Aperture, 1.0um pixel size, 4-in-1 Pixel binning, EIS
- Rear cameras: Quad-Rear cameras with LED Flash, 4K/1080p/720p video at 30/60fps
- 64MP with Samsung GW1 Sensor, 1/1.72-inch sensor size, F/1.8 Aperture, 0.8um pixel size, EIS, 26mm focal length, 6P lens
- 13MP with Telephoto lens, 1/2.4-inch sensor size, F/2.5 Aperture, 2.5cm macro, 20X hybrid zoom, 51.6mm focal length, 5P lens
- 8MP with 115-degree ultra-wide-angle lens, F/2.2 Aperture, 1.4um pixel size, 16mm focal length, 2.5cm close focus, 5P lens
- 2MP depth sensor with F/2.4 Aperture, 1.75um pixel size, 960fps slow-motion
- Battery: 4000mAh (Typical) / 3920mAh (minimum) with 50W (10W/5A) SuperVOOC Fast charging
- Audio: Stereo Dual Speakers, Dual Microphones, Dolby Panoramic, Hi-Res certified, 3.5mm audio jack
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), 2X2 MIMO, Bluetooth V5.0, USB Type-C, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC
- Sensors: Geomagnetic, Light, Distance, Gyro, Accelerometer, Tactile linear motor
Realme has also announced Realme X2 Pro Master Edition which is created by well known Japanese designer Naoto Fukasawa. It has master signature design with logo and frosted glass back.
Realme X2 Pro Price
- 6GB RAM + 64GB storage model: 2699 Yuan (US$ 380 / Rs. 27,170 approx.)
- 8GB RAM + 128GB storage model: 2899 Yuan (US$ 410 / Rs. 29,200 approx.)
- 12GB RAM + 256GB storage model: 3299 Yuan (US$ 465 Yuan / rs. 33,220 approx.)
- Realme X2 Pro Master Edition: 3299 Yuan (US$ 465 Yuan / rs. 33,220 approx.)
The RealmeX2 Pro colors include White and Blue shades. The RealmeX2 Pro Master Edition comes in Red and Gray colors. The handset’s first sale will be held on October 18th. Company will give out 100 Yuan discount for initial buyers. Realme has also confirmed that X2 Pro will launch in India in December.