Realme has unveiled its latest Realme X3 SuperZoom smartphone in Europe. It comes with side-mounted fingerprint sensor and houses Dual Nano slots.
It runs on Android 10 with Realme UI. The phone is 9.4mm thick and comes with VC liquid cooling for enhanced heat dissipation. There is a 4300mAh battery inside and supports 33W dart charging. It can go from 0 to 100% in just 55 minutes.
The Realme X3 SueperZoom specs include 6.6-inch LCD display with FHD+ 20:9 aspect ratio resolution. It offers 120Hz refresh rate and sports Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection for scratch resistance.
Under the hood is an octa-core Snapdragon 855+ processor which is paired with 12GB RAM and 256GB ROM (non expandable). Inside punch hole is a dual selfie cameras of 32MP (main) + 8MP (wide-angle) shooters.
At the back side is a quad-camera setup. It consists of 64MP (main with EIS) + 8MP (wide-angle) + 8MP (periscope with 5X optical, 60X hybrid zoom) + 2MP (4cm macro shots). The mobile comes with unique starry mode which captures 4-minute long exposure shots, makes use of multi-frame synthesis algorithm to reduce noise and ghosting.
Realme X3 SuperZoom specifications
- Dimensions: 163.9 x 75.8 x 9.4 mm
- Weight: 195 grams
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (side)
- SIM: Dual Nano Slots
- Operating System: Android 10 with Realme UI
- Display: 6.6-inch LCD display with 2400 x 1080 pixels FHD+ resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 120Hz refresh rate, 480nits (max) brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, multi-touch support, 90.5% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: Octa-core Snapdragon 855+ mobile platform with Adreno 640 GPU (675Mhz)
- RAM: 12GB LPDDR4X
- Storage: 256GB built-in (UFS 3.0)
- Front camera: Dual selfie cameras with UIS video stabilization, 1080p at 30fps
- 32MP main with Sony IMX616 sensor, F/2.5 Aperture, 5P lens, 80.4-degree FOV
- 8MP with 105-degree FOV wide-angle lens, F/2.2 Aperture, 5P lens
- Rear cameras: Quad-rear cameras with LED Flash, 960fps slow-motion, 4K at 30/60fps, UIS video stabilization
- 64MP main with 1/1.72-inch Samsung GW1 sensor, F/1.8 Aperture, 78.6-degree FOV, 6P lens
- 8MP with wide-angle lens, 119-degree FOV, F/2.3 Aperture, 5P lens
- 8MP periscope camera with F/3.4 Aperture, OIS, 5X optical zoom, 60x hybrid zoom, OIS
- 2MP macro camera with F/2.4 Aperture, 1.75um pixel size, 4cm macro shots
- Battery: 4200mAh (typical) with 30W dart-charging fast charging support
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, GPS (L1+L5)/GLONASS/Beidou/Galileo, USB Type-C, NFC
- Audio: USB Type-C Audio, Hi-Res Audio, 1216 Linear speakers, Dolby Atmos support
The Realme X3 SuperZoom price is 499 Euros ( US$ 547 / Rs. 41,400 approx.) in Europe and £469 (US$ 577/ Rs. 43,690 approx.) in UK. The smartphone comes in Arctice White and Glacier Blue colors and will go on sale in UK and Europe from June 2nd. Pre-orders starts today.