Just few days back, Realme X50 5G got certified by TENAA. Today, company has officially unveiled the smartphone in China. Unlike most devices, it has a side mounted fingerprint sensor placed on a 2.4mm ultra-narrow bezel design of power button.
It is a dual SIM smartphone which supports Dual 4G VoLTE. The handset also supports 5G, both NSA and SA connectivity. Interestingly, Realme X50 5G boots on Android 10 with Realme UI instead of ColorOS.
The phone features in a 6.57-inch FHD+ display with 120Hz refresh rate. It boasts a 90.4% screen-to-body ratio and comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
The Realme X50 5G specs include octa-core Snapdragon 765G chipset and is powered by 4200mAh battery, which supports 30W VOOC Flash charging 4.0.It has Copper tube heat sink 3.0 and 5D ice-cooled heat dissipation, boasting a 176.9% increased cooling area.
Depending on the model, the handset comes in options of 6GB / 8GB / 12GB RAM with 64GB / 128GB / 256GB of storage space. The ROM is non expandable.
The Realme X50 5G features in 16MP and 8MP dual cameras at the front which are placed inside punch hole. They can record 1080p videos at 30fps and supports UIS. At the back side is a combination of 64MP + 8MP + 12MP + 2MP shooters.
Realme has also unveiled X50 5G master Edition which is created by a known Japanese designer Naoto Fukasawa. It comes in Gold and Black colors and are inspired by line and points.
Realme X50 5G specifications
- Dimensions: 163.8 x 75.8 x 8.9 mm
- Weight: 202 grams
- SIM: Dual Nano SIM slots
- Operating System: Android 10 based Realme UI
- Biometrics: fingerprint sensor (side mounted)
- Display: 6.57-inch multi-touch display with 2400 x 1080 pixels FHD+ resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 120Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, 90.4% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: Octa-core Snapdragon 765G 7nm EUV mobile platform with Adreno 620 GPU and 5th Gen AI processing Engine
- RAM: 6GB / 8GB / 12GB LPDDR4x (dual-Chanel)
- Storage: 64GB / 128GB / 256GB built-in (UFS 2.1)
- Front camera: dual front cameras
- 16MP with Sony IMX471 sensor, F/2.0 Aperture, 5P Lens, 79.3-degree FOV
- 8MP with F/2.2 Aperture, 5P lens, 105-degree FOV
- Rear cameras: Quad rear cameras with LED Flash, AI capabilities, UIS, UIS Max video stabilization, 4K recording at 30fps, 960fps slow motion
- 64MP with 1/1.7-inch Samsung GW1 sensor, 26mm focal length, 78.6-degree FOV, F/1.8 Aperture, 6P lens
- 8MP ultra-wide angle with 15.7mm equivalent focal length, 119-degree FOV, F/2.3 Aperture, 5P lens
- 12MP telephoto with 54mm equivalent focal length, F/2.5 Aperture, 5P lens
- 2MP macro lens with 4cm focusing distance, F/2.4 aperture
- Audio: 1216 Super Linear Speaker, Double Microphone, Dolby Sound Hi-Res Audio
- Battery: 4200mAh (typical) with 30W VOOC Flash Charge 4.0 support
- Connectivity: 5G (SA/NSA), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi hotspot, Dual band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, USB Type-C, GPS (L1+L5 dual band) / GLONASS/Beidou/A-GPS, NFC
- Sensors: Geomagnetic, Light, proximity, Gyroscope, Acceleration
The Realme X50 5G Price
- 8GB RAM + 128GB Storage model – 2499 yuan (US$ 359 / Rs. 25,800 approx.)
- 6GB RAM + 256GB Storage model – 2699 yuan (US$ 388 / Rs. 27,880 approx.)
- 12GB RAM + 256GB Storage model – 2999 yuan (US$ 430 / Rs. 30,970 approx.)
- 12GB RAM + 256GB Storage for Realme X50 Master Edition – 3099 yuan (US$ 446 / Rs. 32,000 approx.)
The Realme X50 5G colors include Polar White and Glacier Blue shades. It will start rolling out in China from January 14th.