Realme has just announced Realme X50 Pro Player Edition. It is highly based on Realme X50 Pro 5G but comes with several performance enhancement features.
The Realme X50 Pro Player sports an in-display fingerprint sensor and boots on Android 10 (with Realme UI) out of the box. It has Dual SIM slots and supports 5G / Dual 4G VoLTE.
The mobile sports a 6.44-inch sAMOLED HDR10+ display with FHD+ resolution at 20:9 aspect ratio, offers 90Hz refresh rate and 180Hz touch sampling rate. The screen delivers 1000nits peak brightness, 100% DCI-P3 colors and boasts 92% screen-to-body ratio.
The Realme X50 Pro Player Edition specs include octa-core Snapdragon 865 processor with up to 12GB LPDDR5 RAM and up to 512GB of UFS 3.1 storage space.
The handset features in Hyper Boost 3.0 which enhances gaming performance by allocation all the memory, Chipset power and Battery power. Additionally, it swiftly switches from Wi-Fi to LTE or 5G with zero lag.
There is a 4200mAh battery which supports 65W fast charging. It can go from 0% to 100% in just about 35 minutes or give about a hour of talk time with just 3 minutes charging.
The Realme X50 Pro Player features in 16MP + 2MP dual front facing cameras placed inside punch hole. At the back side you get a quad-camera setup (vertically aligned at top left) of 48MP (main) + 8MP (wide-angle) + 2MP (depth) + 2MP (macro) shooters and LED Flash.
Realme X50 Pro Player specifications
- Dimensions: 159.0 × 74.2 × 8.9 mm
- Weight: 209 grams
- Operating System: Android 10 with Realme UI
- Biometrics: In-display fingerprint sensor (0.27 seconds)
- SIM: Dual SIM support, Dual Standby, Smart 4G/5G switch (360-degree surround antenna)
- Display: 6.44-inch Super AMOLED Dual Punch-hole HDR10+ display with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 408ppi pixel density, 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling rate, E3 Luminescent material, 1000nits peak brightness, 2000000:1 peak contrast ratio, 105% NTSC color gamut, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, Hardware DC dimming, 92% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: Octa-Core Snapdragon 865 Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU, Snapdragon X55 modem
- Cooling: Vapor Cooling System (Upper Double-layer Graphite Film + Vapor Chamber + Thermal Conductive Gel + Multi-layer Copper Foil + Bottom Double-Layer Graphite Film)
- RAM: 6GB / 8GB / 12GB LPDDR5
- Storage: 128GB Dual Chanel UFS 3.0 + Turbo Write + Host Performance Booster
- Front cameras: 16MP + 2MP Dual-Front cameras (4.41mm wide punch hole), Portrait distortion algorithm
- Rear cameras: Quad-rear cameras with LED Flash, 20X Hybrid Zoom, Smooth Zoom technology, Nightscape 3.0, Tripods Mode, Ultra-Nightscape Mode, UIS Stabilization, UIS Max Stabilization, Ultra-wide-angle video, Real-time Bokeh, 4K at 60fps, 960fps Slo-mo
- 8MP Telephoto
- 48MP Main, F/1.8 Aperture, 0.8um pixel size, UIS
- 2MP macro lens, F/2.4 Aperture, 3cm shooting distance
- 2MP B&W (Depth) portrait lens with F/2.4 large Aperture
- Battery: Dual Cell Battery, VCVT & VFC Algorithm, 5D Safety protection, Supports PD and QC solutions, 65W Super Dart Charge (3 minutes charging gives 40 songs playback or 4 hours of calling or 100 minutes of movie playback)
- Audio: 1216 Super Linear Dual Speaker, Hi-Res audio, Dolby Atmos
- Connectivity: 5G (SA/NSA), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.1, Dual Frequency GPS (L1+L5), USB Type-C, NFC
The Realme X50 Pro Play 6GB/128GB price is 2699 Yuan ($380/€350), its 8GB/128G B variant costs 2999 Yuan ($420/€385) while its premium 12GB/128GB version costs 3299 Yuan (460/€425). Pre-orders starts today while selling is slated for June 1.