The Realme X50m specs include 6.57-inch FHD+ display with 20:9 aspect ratio and 120Hz refresh rate. It has Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection and boasts 90.4% screen-to-body ratio. It comes with side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
Inside is an octa-core Snapdragon 765G mobile processor. The smartphone comes in 6GB / 8GB RAM options coupled with 128GB of internal storage space. It has 4200mAh battery inside which supports 30W fast charging.
The Realme X50m features in quad-camera setup at the back. These make up of 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP shooters and LED flash. For quality selfies, company has included 16MP and 2MP dual front cameras.
The mobile houses dual Nano Slots and supports 5G / Dual 4G VoLTE. The mobile boots with Realme UI which is based on Android 10. It has 1216 super linear speakers which delivers Dolby Panoramic Sound effects and Hi-Res audio.
Realme X50m 5G Specifications
- Dimensions: 163.8 x 75.8 x 8.9 mm
- Weight: 194 grams
- SIM: Dual Nano SIM slots
- Operating system: Android 10 with Realme UI
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (side)
- Display: 6.57-inch multi-touch display with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 120Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, 90.4% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: Octa-core Snapdragon 765G mobile platform with Adreno 620 GPU
- RAM: 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X
- Storage: 128GB built-in (UFS 2.1)
- Front camera: Dual selfie cameras
- 16MP main with Sony IMX471 sensor, 79.3-degree FOV, F/2.0 Aperture, 5P Lens
- 2MP depth sensor with 78.3-degree FOV, F/2.4 Aperture
- Rear cameras: Quad-rear cameras with LED Flash, UIS / UIS Max super Video stabilization, 4K at 30fps, 1080p at 30/60fps
- 48MP main with 25.4mm focal length, 79-degree FOV, F/1.8 Aperture, 6P Lens
- 8MP with 119-degree ultra-wide angle lens, 15.7mm focal length, F/2.3 Aperture, 5P lens
- 2MP macro sensor with 4cm macro, F/2.4 Aperture
- 2MP depth sensor with F/2.4 Aperture
- Battery: 4200mAh (typical) / 4100mAh (minimum) with 30W Dart fast charging (5V/6A) support
- Audio: 1216 super Linear speakers, dual microphones, Dolby Panaromic sound, Hi-Res audio
- Connectivity: 5G, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, GPS/GLONASS/A-GPS/Beidou, USB type-C
- Sensors: Geomagnetic, Light, Distance, Acceleration
The Realme X50m 6GB RAM variant price is 1999 Yuan (US$ 282 / Rs. 21,450 approx.) while its 8GB RAM model costs 2299 Yuan (US$ 325 / Rs. 24,670 approx.). The handset comes in Galaxy White and Starry Blue colors. Phones sale in China is slated for April 29th.