Along with Realme X7, company has also introduced Realme X7 Pro 5G smartphone. It is 8.5 mm thick with 184 grams weight and sports dual SIM slots with 5G / Dual 4G VoLTE.
It has 6.55-inch 120Hz AMOLED Flexible display with FHD+ resolution and 20:9 aspect ratio. It offers up to 240Hz touch sampling rate, 100% DCI-P3 colors and delivers 1200nits peak brightness. It has Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection and boasts 91.6% screen-to-body ratio.
The Realme X7 Pro specs include octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 1000+ SoC with 8GB RAM and 128GB / 256GB storage options. It has Turbo Wire as well for performance enhancements. Realme has included Tactile Engine linear motor which brings a realistic three-dimensional vibration to your fingertips.
It also comes with gaming-grade VC liquid-cooled heat dissipation. It consists of super-large VC Soaking plates, multiple 3D graphite copper foil and other heat dissipation materials. The total heat dissipation area is up to 15509 square millimeters which offers 100% coverage of the heat source. This system is said to reduce temperature by 10 degrees C.
The Realme X7 Pro 5G features in 4500mAh battery and supports 65W smart flash charging. Company says that just 3 minutes of charging gives 55 minutes of screen time. The battery can be fully charged in just about 35 minutes.
The optics are handled by 64MP (main) + 8MP (wide-angle) + 2MP (retro portrait) + 2MP (macro) shooters at the back with LED flash. It has 32MP selfie snapper at the front.
Realme X7 Pro specifications
- Dimensions: 160.8 x 75.1 x 8.5 mm
- Weight: 184 grams
- SIM: Dual Nano Slots
- Operating System: Android 10 with Realme UI
- Biometrics: Under-display fingerprint sensor
- Display: 6.55-inch Samsung AMOLED Flexible Straight display with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 120GHz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, 1200nits (peak) brightness, 6000000:1 contrast ratio, 100% DCI-P3 colors, 103% NTSC color gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, 91.6% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: Octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 1000+ processor with 9-core Mali-G77 GPU
- RAM: 8GB LPDDR4X
- Storage: 128GB / 256GB built-in (UFS 2.1) with Turbo Write
- Front camera: 32MP with F/2.45 Aperture, 80° FOV, 5P Lens, 1080p at 30fps, 1080p slow motion at 120fps
- Rear cameras: Quad-rear cameras with LED flash, UIS, UIS Max, Ultra-wide angle video, 4K at 30fps, 1080p/720p at 30/60fps, 1080p slow motion at 120fps
- 64MP ultra-clear wide-angle main camera with Sony IMX686 sensor, 26mm equivalent focal length, 78.6° FOV, F/1.8 Aperture, 6P lens
- 8MP ultra-wide angle camera with 15.7mm equivalent focal length, 119° FOV, F/2.25 Aperture, 5P lens
- 2MP Retro camera with 88.8° FOV, F/2.4 Aperture
- 2MP macro camera with 85.6° FOV, F/2.4 Aperture
- Battery: 4500mAh (typ) / 4400mAh (min) with 65W smart flash charging
- Connectivity: 5G (SA/NSA), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, USB Type-C, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/Galileo/QZSS
- Audio: Stereo Dual speakers, Super Linear Speaker, Dual Mic for noise cancellation, Dolby Panoramic Sound, Hi-Res certified, USB Type-C audio
- Sensors: Geomagnetic, Light, Proximity, Gyroscope, Acceleration
The Realme X7 Pro 6GB/128GB price is 2199 Yuan (US$ 323 approx.) while its 8GB/128GB variant price is 2499 Yuan (US$ 365 approx.). The premium 8GB/25GB model costs 3199 Yuan (US$ 470 approx.). The smartphone comes in Xinyu Black, Gradient C Color and Fantasy White colors. Pre-orders of Realme X7 Pro 5G are up in China. Selling starts from September 7th.