It has 5MP front facing camera which supports AI face unlock. At the back side is a 13MP auto focus camera with LED flash and F/2.2 Aperture.
The Redmi 9A specs include 6.53-inch IPS LCD display with HD+ resolution and 20:9 aspect ratio. Inside is 2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio G25 SoC.
The smartphone comes in variants with 2GB RAM with 32GB storage and 3GB RAM with 32GB storage space. It has MicroSD card support as well.
Phones Aura 360 design and its unique grip-friendly texture protects from fingerprints and smudges. It has P2i splash resistant coat ing as well.
The Redmi 9A features in a 5000mAh battery with 10W charging. All major connectivity options are supported as well.
Redmi 9A Specifications
- Dimensions: 164.9 x 77.07 x 9.0 mm
- Weight: 194 grams
- Operating System: Android 10 with MIUI 12
- SIM: Dual Nano slots
- Biometrics: AI Face unlock
- Display: 6.53-inch IPS LCD screen with 1600 x 720 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 400nits (typ) brightness, 1500:1 (typ) contrast ratio, multi-touch support, splash resistant nano coating, TUV Rheinland low Blue light certification
- Chipset: Octa-core MediaTek Helio G25 processor with PowerVR8320 GPU (Up to 650MHz)
- RAM with Storage: 2GB / 3GB LPDDR4X RAM with 32GB eMMC 5.1 storage, Expandable up to 512GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 5MP with F/2.2 Aperture, 83-degree FOV
- Rear cameras: 13MP with F/2.2 Aperture, 74-degree FOV, AF
- Battery: 5000mAh (typ) with 10W fast charging
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Hotspot, Bluetooth V5.0, GPS, MicroUSB V2.0, 3.5mm Audio jack
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Light, Proximity, Infrared
- Audio: 1217 speaker, 3.5mm Audio Jack, 00809 earpiece, supports Audio PA
The Redmi 9A 2GB/32GB variant price is Rs. 6799 while its 3GB/32GB model costs Rs. 7499 in India. The handset comes in Nature Green, Sea Blue and Midnight Black colors. It will go on sale in India from September 4th and will be available at Amazon.in, Mi.com, Mi Home Stores and Mi Studio.