Xiaomi has silently unveiled its latest budget Android Oreo Go Edition smartphone called Redmi Go.
It has dedicated dual SIM slots and MicroSD card slot. The phone features in a 5-inch display with 720p resolution and is powered by octa-core Snapdragon 425 SoC.
The Xiaomi Redmi Go specs include 1GB RAM, 8GB ROM and allows further expansion as well using MicroSD card (Dedicated slot). There is a 5MP selfie camera and 8MP rear shooter.
Xiaomi Redmi Go Specifications
- Dimensions: 140.4 x 70.1 x 8.35 mm
- Weight: 137 Grams
- SIM: Dual SIM slots
- Operating System: Android 8.1 Oreo (Go Edition)
- Display: 5-inch LCD display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, 16:9 aspect ratio, 380nits Brightness, 1000:1 contrast ratio, 72% NTSC Color gamut
- Chipset: 1.4GHz octa-core Snapdragon 425 Mobile Platform with Adreno 308 GPU
- RAM: 1GB
- Storage: 8GB built-in, expandable up to 128GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 5MP with F/2.2 Aperture, 1.12µm pixel size
- Rear camera: 8MP with LED Flash, F/2.0 Aperture, 1.12µm pixel size, HDR
- Battery: 3000 mAh (typical) with 5V/1A in-box charger
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.1, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS, 3.5mm Audio Jack
The Xiaomi Redmi Go price in Europe is €80 (US$ 92 / Rs. 6510 approx.) and comes in Black and Blue colors.