Xiaomi just announced Mi 10 Ultra mobile. Along with it, Xiaomi’s Redmi brand has unveiled its new Redmi K30 Ultra smartphone at its 10th Anniversary event in China.
The Redmi K30 Ultra specs include 6.77-inch E3 AMOLED HDR10 display with FHD+ resolution, up to 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate and delivers 100% DCI-P3 color gamut. It has Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
The mobile is 9.1 mm thick and comes with 3D Glass back and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 scratch resistant glass protection. It has octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 1000+ SoC with up to 8GB RAM and up to 512GB Storage variants.
To keep handset cool, it has 3435mm² VC liquid-cooled heat sink which Redmi claims to reduce temperature by up to 10-degrees. The smartphone houses Dual Nano SIM slots and boots on Android 10 with MIUI 12.
The Redmi K30 Ultra houses 20MP pop-up selfie camera. At the back side is 64MP (main) + 13MP (ultra-wide-angle) + 5MP (macro) + 2MP (depth) quad-camera setup with LED LED Flash. It has 4500mAh battery with 33W fast charging support. Redmi claims that it can charge battery to 100% in just about 60 minutes.
Redmi K30 Ultra specifications
- Dimensions: 163.3 x 75.4 x 9.1 mm
- Weight: 213 grams
- Biometrics: In-display fingerprint sensor
- Operating system: Android 10 with MIUI 12
- SIM: Dual Nano Slots
- Display: 6.77-inch E3 AMOLED (Samsung) display with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 60Hz/120Hz dynamic refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, HDR10+ support, 100% DCI-P3 and sRGB color gamut, 360-degree ultra-light sensing screen brightness, 500nits (typ) / 800nits (max) brightness, 5000000:1 contrast ratio, multi-touch support, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Chipset: Octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 1000+ processor with 9-core Mali-G77 GPU
- RAM: 6GB / 8GB
- Storage: 128GB / 256GB / 512GB built-in
- Front camera: 20MP
- Rear cameras: Quad-rear cameras with LED Flash
- 64MP main with 1/1.7-inch Sensor, 1. 6um pixels (4-in-1 super large pixel)
- 13MP with 119-degree super wide-angle lens, AI edge distortion prevention
- 5MP Telephoto macro lens with 50mm focal length, 3cm – 7cm auto focus distance
- 2MP Portrait Depth lens with 1.75um pixel size
- Battery: 4500mAh (typ) Lithium-Ion Polymer (non removable) with USB Type-C charging. Supports Quick Charge 4+ / PD fast charging protocols (33W charger in box)
- Connectivity: 5G (SA/NSA) / Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 6 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), 2×2 MIMO, 8×8 Sounding for MU-MIMO, Wi-Fi Direct, Miracast, Bluetooth V5.1, USB Type-C, NFC, GPS(L1+L5)/GLONASS/Galileo(E1+E5a)/Beidou(B1|+B2a)/QZSS(L1+L5)
- Audio: Stereo dual super linear speakers with Smart PA loud speaker, Hi-Res Audio, Flexible back cavity technology
- Sensors: Distance, Under-screen ambient light, acceleration, gyroscope, e-compass, hall, Infrared, Rear light sensor
The Redmi K30 Ultra color options include Moonlight White, Midnight Black and Mint Green shades. It is already up for order in China and will start selling from August 14th.
Redmi K30 Ultra price
- 6GB/128GB model: 1999 yuan (US$ 287 / Rs. 21,470 approx.)
- 8GB/128GB model: 2199 yuan (US$ 316 / Rs. 23,620 approx.)
- 8GB/256GB model: 2499 yuan (US$ 359 / Rs. 26,840 approx.)
- 8GB/512GB model: 2699 yuan (US$ 388 / Rs. 28,990 approx.)