The phone features in 6.67-inch LCD display with FHD+ resolution and offers up to 144Hz refresh rate. It is an HDR10 screen which delivers DCI-P3 colors, 650nits max brightness and houses Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
The Redmi K30S specs include octa-core Snapdragon 865 mobile processor with 8GB LPDDR5 RAM. The handset comes in options of 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage space. It has 5000mAh (typ) battery capacity with 33W fast charging support.
The optics are handled by triple rear cameras, which includes 64MP (main, Sony IMX682, 1.6um 4-in-1 pixel) + 13MP (123° ultra-wide-angle lens, F/2.4) and 5MP (macro lens with 2-10cm focus). The smartphone can record 8K at 24/30fps, 4k at 30/60fps and 1080p at 30/60/120/240/960*fps. Selfies are handled by 20MP front camera.
Redmi K30S specifications
- Dimensions: 165.1 x 76.4 x 9.33 mm
- Weight: 216 Grams
- SIM: Dual Nano Slots
- Operating System: Android 10 with MIUI 12
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (side), AI Face unlock
- Display: 6.67-inch LCD DotDisplay with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, Adaptive sync (30Hz/48Hz/50Hz/60Hz/90Hz/120Hz/144Hz), MEMC, 96% (typ) NTSC color gamut, 98% (typ) DCI-P3 colors, 1500:1 (typ) contrast ratio, 500nits (min) / 650nits (typ) brightness, Reading mode 3.0, Sunlight display 3.0, HDR10, 360-degree Ambient light sensor, Triple Corning Gorilla Glass 5 (front/back/camera lens), multi-touch support, TÜV Rheinland Low Blue Light Certification
- Chipset: Octa-core Snapdragon 865 mobile platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- RAM with Storage options: 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Front camera: 20MP ultra clear camera with 1/3.4-inch Samsung S5K3T2 sensor, 0.8um pixel size, 4-in-1 Super pixel to 1.6um, F/2.2 Aperture, 5P lens, Fixed focus, 1080p video, 720p slow-motion at 120fps, Time-lapse selfie vide, dual video AI portrait video, AI video color focus etc.
- Rear cameras: Triple rear cameras with LED Flash, 8K video at 24/30fps, up to 4K at 30/60fps, 720p/1080p slow motion recording at 120/240/960* fps
- 64MP main with 1/1.7-inch Sony IMX682 sensor, F/1.89 Aperture, 0.8um pixel size, 4-in-1 super pixel to 1.6um, 6P lens, AF, up to 10X digital zoom
- 13MP ultra-wide angle with 123° FOV, F?2.4 Aperture, 1.12um pixel size, 5P lens
- 5MP macro with F/2.4 Aperture, 1.12um pixel size, 3P lens, AF (2cm-10cm)
- Battery: 5000mAh (typ) / 4920mAh (min) with 33W wired fast charging (33W fast charger included in box), USB-C reversible connector port
- Connectivity: 5G (SA/NSA), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual band (2.4/5GHz), 2X2 MIMO, 8×8 Sounding for MU-MIMO, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi Display, Bluetooth V5.1, GPS (l1+l5) /GLONASS/Bediou/Galileo (e1+e5a), NFC
- Audio: Dual Super-linear speakers, 1012 super-linear speakers on top and 1216 super-linear speaker on bottom, 0.5mm amplitude super-linear stainless steel core, Hi-Res audio certified, USB Type-C audio
- Sensors: Proximity, Ambient light, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, e-compass, X-Axis Linear Motor, IR Blaster
The Redmi K30S 8GB/128GB model is priced at 2599 Yuan (US$ 386 / Rs. 28,570 approx.) while its 8GB/256GB model costs 2799 Yuan (US$ 416 / Rs. 30,760 approx.) The mobile comes in Moonlight Silver and Interstellar Black colors. It will go on sale in China from November 1st. [source]