The Redmi Note 10T offers dual 4G VoLTE and runs on Android 11 based MIUI 12. It has a fingerprint sensor at side and supports AI face unlocking as well.
The phone feature a 6.5-inch IPS Dot display boasting FHD+ resolution, 90Hz refresh rate and 1500:1 contrast ratio. Inside is octa-core Dimensity 700 SoC with 4GB RAM and 128GB storage space.
The Redmi Note 10T specs include 5000mAh battery with 18W charging support. It has 8MP selfie camera while the back side includes 48MP, 2MP and 2MP triple shooters.
Redmi Note 10T Specifications
- Dimensions: 161.81 x 75.34 x 8.92 mm
- Weight: 190 grams
- SIM: Hybrid Dual Nano Slots
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (side), AI face unlock
- Operating System: Android 11 based MIUI 12
- Display: 6.5-inch Dot display with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 90Hz refresh rate, 1500:1 contrast ratio, 400nits brightness, multi-touch support, 91% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: Octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 700 processor with ARM Mali-G57 MC2 (950Mhz) GPU
- RAM: 4GB LPDDR4X
- Storage: 128GB UFS 2.2 built-in
- Front camera: 8MP with F/2.0 Aperture, 1080p video
- Rear cameras: Triple cameras with LED Flash, AI Camera 5.0, up to 1080p video, Time-lapse video, slow-motion video, video macro mode
- 48MP main with 1/2-inch Sensor, F/1.79 Aperture, 0.8um pixel size
- 2MP macro lens with F/2.4 Aperture
- 2MP depth sensor with F/2.4 Aperture
- Battery: 5000mAh (typical) with 18W fast charging support
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5Ghz), Bluetooth V5.1, USB Type-C, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/Galileo, 3.5mm audio jack
- Sensors: Proximity, Ambient light, Accelerometer, Gyro, Compass, IR Blaster