The Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G mobile comes with Hybrid Dual Nano Slots and supports 5G (SA/NSA). It has 360-degree antennas coupled for enhanced network connectivity and sports 3D liquid cooling, which reduces phone’s temperature by up to 5-degree C.
It is and Android 10 (with MIUI 12) powered mobile featuring 6.67-inch LCD screen with FHD+ 20:9 resolution. The screen offers 120Hz refresh rate and 240Hz touch sampling rate and houses Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection on front and back.
The Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G specs include octa-core Snapdragon 750G processor with 6GB or 8GB RAM. Depending on the model, you get 128GB or 256GB storage space, which is again expandable up to 512GB using MicroSD card.
Powering its hardware is a 4820mAh battery. It supports 33W fast charging which company claims to fully charge handset in just 58 minutes. For selfies, there is a 3.8mm tiny notch which houses a 16MP front shooter. The Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G features in quad-rear cameras consisting of 100MP Main with 9-in-1 pixel binning to offer 2.1um combined pixel. There are secondary 8MP wide angle shooter, 2MP depth and 2MP macro shooters at the back as well.
Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G Specifications
- Dimensions: 165.38 × 76.8 × 9.0 mm
- Weight: 215 grams
- Operating System: Android 10 with MIUI 12
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (side)
- Water resistant: P2i splash resistant coating
- SIM: Hybrid Dual Nano Slots
- Display: 6.67-inch LCD display with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 450nits (typ) brightness, 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, TÜV Rheinland Low Blue Light Certification
- Chipset: Octa-core Snapdragon 750G mobile platform with Adreno 619 GPU
- RAM: 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X
- Storage: 128GB / 256GB (UFS 2.2) storage space, expandable up to 512GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 16MP with EIS, 120fps slow motion, 1080p video
- Rear cameras: Quad-rear cameras with LED Flash, 4K video recording
- 100MP with 1/1.52″ Samsung HM2 Sensor, 9-in-1 pixel binning (2.1um pixels), F/1.75 Aperture, 7P lens
- 8MP with 120-degree super-wide angle lens, F/2.2 Aperture
- 2MP macro lens with 1.75um pixel size
- 2MP depth lens with 1.75um pixel size
- Battery: 4820mAh (typical) with 33W flash charging
- Connectivity: 5G (SA/NSA) / Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5Ghz) 2×2 MIMO, 8×8 Sounding for MU-MIMO, Wi-Fi direct, Miracast, Bluetooth V5.1, USB Type-C, GPS(l1+l5)/GLONASS/Beidou(b1+b2a), FM Radio
- Audio: Stereo dual speakers with Hi-Red Audio certification
- Sensors: Ambient light, acceleration, gyroscope, e-compass, linear motor, Infrared, rear Light sensor, ultrasonic distance
The Redmi Note Pro 5G color options include Lake Light and Autumn Scenery, Blue Sea and Stars and Silent Sky colors (names translated). It will go on sale in China from December 1st.
Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G price
- 6GB/128GB model: 1599 Yuan (US$ 243 / Rs. 17,950 approx.)
- 8GB/128GB model: 1799 Yuan (US$ 273 / Rs. 20,180 approx.)
- 8GB/256GB model: 1999 Yuan (US$ 303 / Rs. 22,430 approx.)