The Redmi Smart TV X series features in bezel-less design and boasts an impressive 97% screen-to-body ratio. It comes in 50-inch, 55-inch and 65-inch screen sizes and offer 4K resolution at 60Hz refresh rate. It also includes MEMC algorithm for enhanced picture quality.
These new Redmi Smart TV X series models are powered by quad-core processor coupled with 2GB RAM and 32GB ROM. They have XiaoAI AI assistant and includes a far-field microphone, which can be used to control TV and other IoT products.
Redmi Smart TV X Series specifications
- Display size: 50-inch / 55-inch / 65-inch
- Screen features: 4K resolution with 85% NTSC wide-color gamut, 97% screen-to-body ratio, 60Hz refresh rate, MEMC (Motion Estimation Motion Compensation technology)
- Audio: Eight speakers (four 12.5W main speakers, two Tweeters and two low-frequency speakers), Dolby Audio, DTS-HD surround sound effects
- AI: XiaoAI assistant (with far-field voice recognition), Can be used to control other IoT products
- Chipset: Quad-core (Cortex-A73 x 2 + Cortex-A52 x2) NovaTek NT72671D processor with Mali-G51 GPU
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 32GB built-in
- Operating system: Xiaomis PatchWall, with Android TV support
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0 LE, Ethernet, S/PDIF, two USB, three HDMI (1 wiht ARC)
The Redmi Smart TV X65 price is 3299 Yuan (US$ 462 approx.) while the Redmi Smart TV X55 price is set at 2299 Yuan (US$ 322 approx.). The base Redmi Smart TV X50 will cost less than 1×99 Yuan (assuming 1999 yuan , which is less than US$ 280 approx.).