The Realme X2 smartphone, which was announced back in November has finally landed in India. It is equipped with 6.4-inch Super AMOLED FHD+ display and comes with an in-display fingerprint sensor.
It boots on Android Pie based Color OS 6 (upgradable to ColorOS 7.0) and gets processing power from Snapdragon 730G mobile platform. It comes with 4GB RAM with 64GB storage and 6GB/8GB RAM with 128GB ROM.
The Realme X2 specs include 64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP quad-rear cameras and LED Flash. For selfies, there is a 32MP front shooter. It has a 4000mAh (typical) battery.
Realme X2 Specifications
- Dimensions: 158.7 x 75.2 x 8.6 mm
- Weight: 182 grams
- SIM: Dual Slots
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie based ColorOS 6.0
- Biometrics: In-display fingerprint sensor (unlocks in 0.36 seconds)
- Display: 6.4-inch Super AMOLED sun-screen display with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, DCI-P3 color, 91.9% screen-to-body ratio, multi-touch support, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Chipset: Octa-Core (2.2GHz x 2 + 1.8GHz x 6) Snapdragon 730G Mobile Platform with Adreno 618 GPU
- RAM: 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X
- Storage: 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1) built-in, expandable up to 256GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 32MP with F/2.0 Aperture
- Rear cameras: Quad cameras with LED Flash
- 64MP with 1/1.72-inch Samsung GW1 sensor, F/1.8 Aperture, 0.8um pixels, EIS
- 8MP with 119-degree ultra-wide angle lens, F/2.25 aperture, 1.12um pixels
- 2MP depth sensor with F/2.4 Aperture, 1.75um pixels
- 2MP with 4cm Macro, F/2.4 Aperture, 1.75um pixels
- Battery: 4000mAh (typical) / 3920 mAh (minimum) which support for 30W VOOC 4.0 fast charging
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz) 2X2 MIMO, Bluetooth V5.0, USB Type-C, NFC, GPS/GLONASS
The Realme X2 4GB/64GB price is Rs. 16999 while the 6GB/128GB version of Realme X2 costs Rs. 18999. Its premium 8GB/128GB ROM costs Rs. 19,999. It will go on sale at Flipkart and Realme.com from December 20. Some of the launch offers include 1500 instant discount on ICICI cards, Jio benefits worth Rs. 11,500 and No Cost EMI up to 6 months.