Earlier this moth, Samsung had announced Galaxy A10s smartphone. Today, company has launched the handset in India.
The Samsung Galaxy A10s specs include 6.2-inch multi-touch Infinity-V display with HD+ resolution. It has an octa-core Exynos SoC with 2GB/3GB RAM options.
The mobile features in 32GB storage and hosues dedicated MicroSD card slot for further expansion. It runs on Android 9.0 Pie with Samsung One UI and sports an 8MP selfie shooter. At the back side is 13MP and 2MP dual cameras.
The smartphone is 7.8mm thick and includes a rear mounted fingerprint sensor for fast unlocking. Facial recognition via selfie shooter is also supported. There is a 4000mAh battery inside.
Samsung Galaxy A10s Specifications
- Dimensions: 156.9 x 75.8 x 7.8 mm
- Weight: 168 grams
- SIM: Dual Nano SIM slots
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie with Samsung One UI
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (rear), Face Recognition
- Display: 6.2-inch Infinity-V display with 1520 x 720 pixels resolution, 19:9 aspect ratio, multi-touch support
- Chipset: Octa-core (2GHz x 4 + 1.5GHz x 4) Exynos processor
- RAM: 2GB / 3GB options
- Storage: 32GB built-in, expandable up to 512GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 8MP with F/2.0 Aperture
- Rear cameras: 13MP (Main, F/1.8) + 2MP (Depth, F/2.4) dual shooters with LED Flash
- Battery: 4000mAh (typical)
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V5.0, GPS/GLONAS, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack
The Samsung Galaxy A10s 2GB RAM price is Rs. 9499 (US$ 132 approx.) while the Galaxy A10s 3GB RAM price is Rs. 10,499 (US$ 146 approx.). It comes in Black, Blue, Red and Green colors. You can buy mobile at Samsung Opera House, e-Shops, retail stores and leading online channels from August 28th.
As a global technology leader, we are committed to provide meaningful innovations to our consumers. Galaxy A10s has been developed for Indian millennials who are looking for a great display, superior camera, long-lasting battery and fingerprint scanner. Galaxy A10s is a complete package of great looks and top performance saidAditya Babbar, Director, Mobile Business, Samsung India.