Samsung has silently unveiled its latest Galaxy A Series smartphone called Galaxy A11. It comes with lower-mid range specs sheet.
The Samsung Galaxy A11 features in rear mounted fingerprint sensor and supports face recognition as well. It comes with 6.4-inch Infinity-O display with HD+ resolution.
It has a punch hole for its 8MP selfie camera. At the back side is a combination of triple shooters. These include 13MP (main) + 2MP (depth) + 5MP (wide-angle) snappers.
The Samsung Galaxy A11 specs also include 1.8GHz octa-core processor with 2GB / 3GB RAM and 32GB storage space. It has MicroSD card support for further storage expansion. A 4000mAh battery is also included.
Samsung Galaxy A11 Specifications
- Dimensions: 161.4 x 76.3 x 8.0 mm
- Weight: 177 grams
- SIM: Dual SIM Slots
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (rear), Face Recognition
- Operating System: Android 10 (TBC)
- Display: 6.4-inch Infinity-O display with 1560 x 720 pixels resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, multi-touch support
- Chipset: 1.8GHz octa-core processor (SoC name not mentioned)
- RAM: 2GB / 3GB
- Storage: 32GB built-in, expandable up to 512GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 8MP with F/2.0 Aperture
- Rear cameras: Triple rear cameras with LED Flash
- 13MP main with F/1.8 Aperture
- 2MP depth with F/2.4 Aperture
- 5MP Ultra-wide-angle with F/2.2 Aperture
- Battery: 4000mAh (typical) with 15W fast charging support
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth, GPS, 3.5mm Audio Jack
The Samsung Galaxy A11 colors include Black, White, Red and Blue shades. Pricing and availability details were not revealed.