Samsung is soon expected to unveil its new Android Go Edition smartphone called Galaxy A2 Core (SM-A260). Ahead of its official announcement, Photo and specifications of the mobile has surfaced.
Judging from the looks, it is a traditional old school looking android phone with budget specifications. It has standard 16:9 screen with huge bezels at top and bottom. Power button and Volume rockers are at the right side while the back houses a single shooter with LED Flash.
One can easily notice presence of speaker grill just under the rear camera module. At the bottom is a 3.5mm audio jack for music buffs. Samsung logo is present at the front and back.
Samsung Galaxy A2 Core Specifications (Rumored)
- Dimensions: 141.6 x 71 x 9.1 mm
- Weight: 142 grams
- SIM: Dual SIM slots
- Operating System: Android 8.1 Oreo (Go Edition)
- Display: 5-inch PLST TFT LCD display with 960 x 540 pixels resolution, multi-touch support
- Chipset: 1.6Ghz octa-core Exynos 7870 processor with Mali-T830 GPU
- RAM: 1GB
- Storage: 8GB built-in, expandable up to 256GB using MicroSD card
- Front Camera: Yes (unknown Mega Pixels)
- Rear camera: 5MP with LED flash, Auto Focus, 1/5.0-inch sensor size, F/1.9 Aperture, 1.12µm pixel size, 4X digital zoom
- Battery: 2600 mAh
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.2 LE, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack
The Samsung Galaxy A2 Core (SM-A260) is expected to go official soon.
Source: 1 – 2