Samsung has just introduced its new ‘Galaxy A Series’ smartphone called Galaxy A20s. Company, has released an infographic confirming its specifications. Moreover, the handset is already up for sale in Thailand.
For starters, the handset is 8mm thick and comes with rear mounted fingerprint sensor. There is a 6.5-inch Infinity-V display with HD+ resolution (exact resolution and aspect ratio not revealed).
The Galaxy A20s features in a 1.8GHz octa-core Snapdragon 450 SoC and has options of 3GB / 4GB RAM with 32GB / 64GB storage respectively. Yes, it does allow further storage expansion using MicroSD card.
Other specs of Galaxy A20s include 8MP selfie camera and a triple camera setup of 13MP + 8MP + 5MP shooters and LED Flash. A 4000mAh battery powers the hardware.
Samsung Galaxy A20s Specifications
- Dimension: 163.3 x 77.5 x 8.0 mm
- Weight: 183 grams
- SIM: Dual SIM support
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (rear), Face recognition
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie with Samsung One UI
- Display: 6.5-inch Infinity-V display with 1560 x 720 pixels HD+ resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, multi-touch support
- Chipset: 1.8GHz octa-core processor (SoC name not revealed)
- RAM: 3GB / 4GB
- Storage: 32GB / 64GB built-in, expandable up to 512GB using MicroSD card
- Front Camera: 8MP with F/2.0 Aperture
- Rear cameras: 13MP (main, F/1.8) + 8MP (120-degree Ultra-wide angle, F/2.2) + 5MP (Depth, F/2.2) triple rear cameras with LED flash
- Battery: 4000mAh (typical)
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V5.0, GPS/GLONASS, 3.5mm Audio jack
The Samsung Galaxy A20s colors include Black, Blue, Green and Red shades. Its 4GB/64GB variant is available for 6490 Thai Baht (US$ 212 / Rs. 15,100 approx.).