Samsung has officially unveiled its Galaxy A Series smartphone called Galaxy A31. It is equipped with on-screen fingerprint sensor and supports Samsung Pay.
The handset comes with Dual Nano SIM slots and supports Dual 4G VoLTE. It also runs on Android 10 (One UI 2.0) out of the box. The device is 8.6mm thick and includes 5000mAh battery with 15W fast charging support.
The Samsung Galaxy A31 specs include 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display with FHD+ resolution. At its core is an octa-core MediaTek Helio P65 Soc with 4GB RAM with 64GB ROM and 6GB RAM with 128GB storage options. The mobile allows further expansion as well.
The smartphone sports a glass like body with dual-tone finishing at the back. It has four rear cameras consisting of 48MP + 8MP + 5MP + 5MP shooters. Selfies are take from 20MP front camera.
Samsung Galaxy A31 specifications
- Dimensions: 159.3 x 73.1 x 8.6 mm
- Weight: 185 grams
- Biometrics: On-screen fingerprint sensor
- SIM: Dual Nano SIM slots
- Operating System: Android 10 with One UI 2.0
- Display: 6.4-inch Super AMOLED Infinity-U display with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, multi-touch support
- Chipset: Octa-Core (2GHz A75 x 2 + 2GHz A55 x 6) MediaTek Helio P65 processor with ARM Mali-G52 GPU
- RAM: 4GB / 6GB LPDDR4X
- Storage: 64GB / 128GB built-in, expandable up to 512GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 20MP with F/2.4 Aperture
- Rear cameras: Quad-rear cameras with LED Flash
- 48MP main with F?2.0 Aperture,
- 8MP with 123-degree ultra-wide-angle lens, F/2.2 Aperture
- 5MP depth camera with F/2.4 Aperture
- 5MP macro camera with F/2.4 Aperture
- Battery: 5000mAh with 15W fast charging
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, GPS/GLONASS, USB Tyep-C, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio jack (with Dolby Atmos)
The Samsung Galaxy A31 colors include Prism Crush Black, Prism Crush Blue, Prism Crush Red, Prism Crush White shades. Pricing and availability details were not revealed.