Samsung has officially launched its latest Galaxy A Series smartphone in India called Galaxy A51. It was first unveiled in Vietnam last year in December.
It is a Dual SIM smartphone with Dual 4G VoLTE. The handset boots on Android 10 with One UI 2.0 and houses an in-display fingerprint sensor.
The Samsung Galaxy A51 features in 6.5-inch Super AMOLED Infinity-O display with FHD+ 20:9 resolution. Inside is and octa-core Exynos 9611 SoC with up to 8GB RAM and up to 128GB storage space. You also get MicroSD card support for further expansion.
The Samsung Galaxy A51 specs also include quad-rear cameras of 48MP + 12MP + 5MP + 5MP shooters and LED flash. Selfies are handled by 32MP front shooter. A decent 4000mAh battery powers the hardware.
Samsung Galaxy A51 specifications
- Dimensions: 158.5 x 73.6 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: 172 grams
- SIM: Dual Nano SIM slots
- Operating System: Android 10 with One UI 2.0
- Biometrics: In-display fingerprint sensor, face recognition
- Display: 6.5-inch multi-touch Super AMOLED Infinity-O display with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: Octa-core (2.3GHz x 4 + 1.7GHz x 4) Exynos 9611 processor with ARM Mali-G72 GPU
- RAM with Storage: 6GB/8GB with 128GB storage. Expandable up to 512GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 32MP with F/2.0 Aperture
- Rear cameras: Quad-rear cameras with LED flash
- 48MP with F/2.0 Aperture
- 12MP with 123-degree ultra-wide-angle lens, F/2.2 Aperture
- 5MP depth sensor with F/2.2 Aperture
- 5MP macro sensor with F/2.4 Aperture
- Battery: 4000mAh with 15W fast charging
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth v5.0, USB Type-C, GPS/GLONASS, 3.5mm Audio Jack (with Dolby Atmos support)
The Samsung Galaxy A51 6GB/128GB price is Rs. 23,999 and comes in Prism Crush Black, Crush White, Crush Blue and Crush Pink colors. It will go on sale in India from January 31st and will be available at leading e-commerce portals, Samsung e-Shop and Samsung Opera House. Launch offers include one time screen replacement and up to 5% cash back on Amazon pay.