Korean smartphone maker Samsung has officially announced Galaxy A71 smartphone. It was unveiled along side Galaxy A51. Both of them pack in similar design but slightly different specifications.
The Galaxy A71 is 7.7 mm thick and houses 4000mAh battery with 25W fast charging support. It has 6.7-inch multi-touch Infinity-O display, which is an AMOLED panel with 20:9 aspect ratio and FHD+ resolution.
Unlike the Galaxy A5, the A71 is powered by Snapdragon 730 SoC with 6GB/8GB RAM options and 128GB storage space (expandable). It comes with 64MP + 12MP + 5MP + 5MP quad rear cameras while a 32MP shooter sits at the front.
Samsung Galaxy A71 specifications
- Dimensions: 163.6 x 76 x 7.7 mm
- Weight: 179 grams
- SIM: Dual Nano SIM slots
- Operating System: Android 10 with One UI 2.0
- Biometrics: In-display fingerprint sensor, face recognition
- Display: 6.7-inch multi-touch Super AMOLED Infinity-O display with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: Octa-core Snapdragon 730 mobile platform with Adreno 618 GPU
- RAM with Storage: 6GB / 8GB RAM with 128GB storage, Expandable up to 512GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 32MP with F/2.0 Aperture
- Rear cameras: Quad-rear cameras with LED flash
- 64MP with F/1.8 Aperture
- 12MP with 123-degree ultra-wide-angle lens, F/2.2 Aperture
- 5MP depth sensor with F/2.2 Aperture
- 5MP macro sensor with F/2.4 Aperture
- Battery: 4500mAh with 25W fast charging
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth v5.0, USB Type-C, GPS/GLONASS, 3.5mm Audio Jack (with Dolby Atmos support)
The Samsung Galaxy A71 colors include Prism Crush Black, Blue, Silver and Pink shades. Price and availability details were not revealed.