Samsung Electronics has officially unveiled Galaxy A90 5G smartphone. It is initially announced for South Korea however, will make it to other markets as well.
The Samsung Galaxy A90 5G features in an in-display fingerprint sensor and supports facial recognition as well. It has 6.7-inch Infinity-U AMOLED dissplay with FHD+ resolution.
At its core is octa-core Snapdragon 855 SoC with 6GB/8GB RAM options. The handset comes with 128GB storage space, with 6GB RAM variant housing MicroSD card slot for further expansion. The smartphone includes Snapdragon X50 5G modem and Qualcomm RF-Front-End solutions will support an entirely new 5G experience.
The Samsung Galaxy A90 5G specs include 32MP front camera with Live Focus mode for quality selfies and even group selfies. At the back side is 48MP primary rear camera with AI capabilities like Super Steady, Scene Optimizer and Flaw detection. There are 8MP wide angle and 5MP depth snappers at the back as well.
Samsung Galaxy A90 5G specifications
- Dimensions: 164.8 x 76.4 x 8.4 mm
- Weight: 206 grams
- Biometrics: In-display fingerprint sensor, Face recognition
- SIM: Single / Dual SIM slots
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie with Samsung One UI
- Display: 6.7-Inch Super AMOLED Infinity-U display with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution
- Chipset: Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Mobile Platform with Adreno 640 GPU
- RAM: 6GB / 8GB
- Storage: 128GB built-in, expandable up to 512GB using MicroSD card (only in 6GB RAM variant)
- Front camera: 32MP with F/2.0 Aperture
- Rear cameras: 48MP (Main, F/2.0) + 8MP (123-degree Wide-angle lens, F/2.2) + 5MP (Depth, F/2.2) triple snappers with LED Flash
- Battery: 4500mAh (typical) / 4400mAh (minimum) battery with 25W Super Fast charging support
- Connectivity: 5G, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), VHT80 MIMO, USB Type-C 3.1 Gen1, GPS/GLONASS, Bluetooth V5.0, USB Type-C audio
The Samsung Galaxy A90 5G price is 899,800 Won (US$ 740 / Rs. 53,300 approx.) and comes in White and Black color. It will roll out in South Korea from September 4th (tomorrow) and will land in other markets soon.