Samsung Electornics has launched its new Galaxy Book Flex 5G premium laptop. It has a single SIM slot for 5G and LTE connectivity.
It has fingerprint sensor for security, a backlit keyboard and built-in Digitizer S-Pen support. The Notebook boots on Windows 10 Home / Pro OS (depending on variant).
The Samsung Galaxy Book Flex 56 meets requirement of Intel Evo Platform for advanced computing and specifications. It is powered by 11th Generation Intel core processor with Intel Iris Xe graphics.
It has 720p front and 13MP world-facing camera. It has support for Wi-Fi 6 for hyper-fast speeds. The Galaxy Book Flex 5G is Samsung’s latest 2-in-1 to feature 13.3-inch touch screen with 1080p resolution. It supports up to 16GB RAM, up to 512GB storage and is powered by 69.7Wh battery.
Samsung Galaxy Book Flex 5G Specifications
- Dimensions: 304.9 x 202.3 x 13.9 – 14.9 mm
- Weight: 1.26 Kg
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home / Pro
- Biometrics: Fingerprint
- Keyboard: Backlit
- S-Pen: Built-in S Pen (Digitizer)
- Display: 13.3-inch Touch screen with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- CPU: 11th Generation Intel Core i5 or Core i7 processor
- Graphics: Intel Iris Xe Graphics
- Memory: UP to 16GB LPDDR4X
- Storage: Up to 512GB SSD (NVMe)
- Camera: 720p (Front facing) / 13MP (World facing)
- Audio: Dual speakers (Max 5W), Sound by AKG, Smart Amp
- Battery: 69.7Wh (typical)
- Connectivity: 5G (Sub6), LTE, Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+) 802.11ax 2×2, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth V5.1
- Ports: Thunderbolt 4, USB-C, USB 3.0, HDMI, 3.5mm headphone/mic jack, UFS & MicroSD, SIM slot
Mincheol Lee, Corporate VP and Head of New Computing Biz Group at Samsung Electronics said –
“Across the world, we’re being asked to adapt and change constantly, and it’s vital we have devices that move with us. Thanks to our close collaboration with Intel, Galaxy Book Flex 5G provides users with a powerful performance, next-generation connectivity, effortless productivity and premium entertainment features, all in the form function of their choosing.” [Source]