Samsung Electronics has launched its latest Galaxy Book S (2020) laptop, which are powered by new dynamic Intel Core Processor with Intel Hybrid technology.
The Galaxy Book S 2020 is first every to offer this unique processor and comes with Intel’s Foveros 3D stacking technology and hybrid CPU architecture.
It is powered by Windows 10 OS and houses 42Wh battery. The notebook comes with up to 512GB of storage space and includes 720p 1MP camera for video conference.
The 2020 Samsung Galaxy Book S features in Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+) which is the next generation Wi-Fi. There is a single Nano slot for always on LTE. It also comes with instant touch-to-wake capability.
With this laptop, you get 13.3-inch LCD touch screen 1080p display with 8GB RAM. It has Fingerprint sensor with Windows Hello Sign in support.
Samsung Galaxy Book S (2020) Specifications
- Dimensions: 305.2 x 203.2 x 6.2 – 11.8 mm
- Weight: 950 grams
- Biometrics: Windows Hello Sign in with Fingerprint sensor
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home / Pro
- SIM: Single Nano Slot
- Keyboard: Backlit On/Off
- Display: 13.3-inch LCD touch screen display with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution, 600nits brightness, 10-point multi-touch support
- Chipset: Intel Core Processor with Intel Hybrid Technology
- Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics
- RAM: 8GB LDPDR4X
- Storage: 256GB / 512GB eUFS, Expandable up to 1TB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 1MP 720p
- Battery: 42Wh
- Audio: Stereo speakers tuned by AKG, Dolby Atmos, Headphone / Mic combo jack
- Connectivity: 4G LTEl, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax (2×2) (Gig+), USB-C, Bluetooth V5.0, multimedia card reader
- Sensors: Ambient Light, Hall
The Samsung Galaxy S (2020) color options include Earthy Gold and Mercury Gray shades. It is priced in Europe at 1129 Euros (US$ 1255 / Rs. 94,940 approx.) for 256GB model and costs £999 (US$ 1230 / Rs. 93,000 approx.) in UK for 512GB model.