Samsung Electronics has officially introduced its Latest Galaxy ChromeBook 2. It is also first 2-in-1 Chromebook from Samsung to feature QLED display.
The Samsung Galaxy ChromeBook 2 features in 13.3-inch QLED Touch Screen and offers 1080p resolution. It is powered by Chrome OS. Depending on market, it has Intel Celeron 5205U or 10th Gen Intel Core i3-10110U processor.
The ChromeBook 2 offers ultra-fast Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+) connectivity. It has Smart AM sound which offers 178% louder audio than an average amplifier. The 2-in-1 factor allows one to use it not only as a laptop but also creative canvas.
It device has support for any Universal Stylus Initiative (USI) pen allowing you to jot down an idea or drawing. It has all new lattice keyboard with wider keycaps and bright back-lighting.
Samsung Galaxy Chromebook 2 specifications
- Dimensions: 304.9 x 203.2 x 13.9 mm
- Weight: 1.23 Kg
- Keyboard: Backlit
- Operating System: Chrome OS
- Security: Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
- Pen: USI Pen support (sold separately)
- Display: 13.3-inch QLED Touch screen with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution, 16:9 aspect ratio
- CPU: Intel Celeron 5205U OR 10th Generation Intel Core i3-10110U processor (depending on market)
- Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics
- RAM: 4GB / 8GB LPDDR3 (depending on market)
- Storage: 64GB / 128GB built-in (MicroSD Card sold separately)
- Camera: 1MP (720p HD)
- Battery: 45.5Wh (typical)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+), 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax 2X2, Bluetooth V5.0 (depending on market)
- Ports: Two USB-C, Headphone/Mic, MicroSD slot
- Audio: Stereo Speakers (Max 5W x 2) with Smart AMP
The Samsung Galaxy Chromebook 2 will come in Vibrand Fiesta Red and Timeless Mercury Gray colors. It will sell of $549 (Rs. 40,340 approx.).
Many kids grew up using Chromebooks in school, and as they enter the workforce and their needs evolve, they’re looking for premium, powerful hardware that can elevate that intuitive Google experience. We designed the Galaxy Chromebook 2 with these users in mind, taking the popular features from Galaxy Chromebook—incredible visuals, great specs, and gorgeous design and color—and bringing them to a wider base of customers.Shoneel Kolhatkar, General Manager, Head of New Computing, Samsung Electronics America