Samsung has officially launched its new ‘Galaxy F Series’ smartphone in India called Galaxy F62 (SM-E625F). The mobile houses a fingerprint sensor at the side for authentication.
The Samsung Galaxy F62 feature a 6.7-inch Infinity-O AMOLED display with FHD+ resolution at 20:9 aspect ratio. The screen delivers about 420 nits of brightness and boasts 91% screen-to-body ratio.
The Galaxy F62 specs include octa-core Exynos 9825 7nm processor and comes in 6GB / 8GB RAM options. The mobile houses 128GB of built-in storage space which is further expandable using MicroSD card. The device has Game Booster feature which enhances gaming experience.
It offers best in class scores. Samsung claims that Galaxy F62 manages to fetch 452065 points in ANTUTU 8 score (173903 in GPU / 132299 in CPU score), about 2401 points in Geekbench 5 and 68 points in GFXBench 5 benchmarks.
The cell phone runs on Android 11 with One UI 3.1. It has a huge 7000mAh battery with 25W USB Type-C fast charging support. The mobile has built-in NFC with Samsung Pay support and Knox Security.
The optics on Samsung Galaxy F62 include 32MP front shooter with Face unlock support. At the back side are quad cameras which consists of 64MP (main, F/1.8), 12MP (123° ultra-wide, F/2.2), 5MP (depth, F/2.2) and 5MP (macro, F/2.4) shooters.
Samsung Galaxy F62 – Full Phone Specifications
- Model: SM-E625F
- Dimensions: 163.9 x 76.3 x 9.5 mm
- Weight: 218 grams
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (side), Face unlock
- SIM: Dual Nano Slots
- Operating System: Android 11 based One UI 3.1
- Display: 6.7-inch Super AMOLED Infinity-O display with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, up to 110% NTSC color gamut, 1000000:1 contrast ratio, 420nits brightness, 394ppi pixel density, multi-touch support, 91% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: Octa-core Samsung Exynos 9 Series 9825 processor with Mali-G76 MP12 GPU
- RAM: 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X
- Storage: 128GB built-in (UFS 2.1), expandable up to 1TB using MicroSD card (dedicated slot)
- Front camera: 32MP with F/2.2 Aperture
- Rear cameras: Quad-rear cameras with LED Flash, 4K video recording
- 64MP main with Sony IMX682 sensor, F/1.8 Aperture
- 12MP with 123-degree ultra-wide angle lens, F/2.2 Aperture
- 5MP depth sensor with F/2.2 Aperture
- 5MP macro lens with F/2.4 Aperture
- Battery: 7000mAh with 25W fast charging and reverse charging support
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, USB Type-C, NFC, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, FM Radio, 3.5mm audio jack
The Samsung Galaxy F62 colour options include Laser Green, Laser Grey and Laser Blue shades. It will go on sale in India from February 22nd. and will be available at Flipkart, Samsung.com and select Reliance Digital and Jio stores.
Samsung Galaxy F62 price
- Samsung Galaxy F62 6GB/128GB model: Rs. 23,999
- Samsung Galaxy F62 8GB/128GB model:Rs. 25,999