The Samsung Galaxy J2 (2017) has officially landed in India. The cell phone has been listed on company’s official website.
The phone packs in 4.7-inch SMOLED screen with qHD resolution. It has a 1.3GHz quad-core processor and 1GB RAM. Inside is 8GB ROM of which about 4.3GB is user available. It also allows further expansion up to 128GB using MicroSD card.
The Samsung Galaxy J2 2017 specs include 2MP front camera and 50MP auto focus CMOS camera at the back with LED flash. The handset is powered by 2000 mAh battery which offers up to 9 hours of 3G talk time.
The phone packs in dual Micro SIM slots and supports 4G LTE. It runs on Android OS (unknown version) and comes with Smart Manager. It can be used to Delete Duplicate images, Zip Apps or Delete Saved APK files. Most of the connectivity options like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS etc.
Samsung Galaxy J2 (2017) Specifications
- Dimensions: 136.5 x 69 x 8.4 mm / Weight: 130 grams
- Android OS
- Dual Micro SIM slots
- 4.7-inch Super AMOLED display, 960 x 540 pixels resolution
- 1.3GHz quad-core Exynos processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB Internal memory (4.3GB user available), expandable up to 128GB using MicroSD card
- 2MP CMOS front camera
- 5MP CMOS rear camera with LED flash, Auto Focus, 720p video recording
- 2000 mAh battery, up to 9 hours 3G internet time, up to 9 hours LTE internet, up to 11 hours Wi-Fi usage, up to 14 hours of video playback, up to 41 hours of audio and up to 12 hours of 3G talk time
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth V4.1, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS/GLONASS, 3.5mm Audio jack
- Proximity, Accelerometer
The Samsung Galaxy J2 2017 is listed on company’s official site without a price tag. According to Mahesh Telecom, the smartphone carries price-tag of Rs. 7390 (US$ 113 approx.). It comes in Metallic Gold color and Absolute Black colors.