Samsung has launched Galaxy M11 smartphone in India. It runs on Android 10 with OneUI 2.0 and comes with dual Nano Slots.
It has 6.4-inch LCD Infinity-O display with 1560 x 720 pixels resolution. It has octa-core Snapdragon 450 processor with 3GB / 4GB RAM and 32GB / 64GB storage options.
The Galaxy M11 features in 13MP + 5MP + 2MP triple rear cameras with LED Flash. It has 8MP front camera for selfies. A 5000mAh battery powers the hardware.
Samsung Galaxy M11 Specifications
- Dimensions: 161.4 x 76.3 x 9.0 mm
- Weigh: 197 grams
- SIM: Dual Nano SIM slots
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (rear), Face recognition
- Operating System: Android 10 with Samsung One UI
- Display: 6.4-inch PLS LCD Infinity-O display with 1560 x 720 pixels resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, multi-touch support
- Chipset: 1.8GHz octa-core Snapdragon 450 processor with Adreno 506
- RAM: 3GB / 4GB
- Storage: 32GB built-in (21.2GB user available) / 64GB, expandable up to 512GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 8MP with F/2.0 Aperture
- Rear cameras: 13MP (main, F/1.8, 77-degree wide angle) + 2MP (depth, F/2.4) + 5MP (115-degree ultra-wide angle, F/2.2) Triple rear cameras with LED Flash, Auto Focus, 8X Digital zoom
- Battery: 5000mAh with 15W fast charging.
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.2, USB 2.0 Type-C, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/Galileo, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Light, Proximity
The Samsung Galaxy M11 3GB/32GB price is Rs. 10999 while its 4GB/64GB variant costs Rs. 12999. It comes in Black, Metallic Blue and Violet colors. It will go on sale at Amazon.in, Flipkart and Samsung.com from today itself.