Samsung has officially launched its latest Galaxy M Series smartphone in India called Galaxy M21. It comes with dedicated dual SIM slots and a microSD card slot.
The Galaxy M21 comes with a fingerprint sensor at the back and supports face unlock as well. The handset is 8.9mm thick and weighs about 188 grams. It comes with a powerful 6000mAh battery and supports 15W fast charging.
The mobile also comes 6.4-inch SAMOLED display with FHD+ resolution and houses Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection on top. Under the hood is an Octa-Core Exynos 9611 SoC with 4GB RAM. It comes in 64GB / 128GB storage options.
The Samsung Galaxy M21 specs also include 20MP front camera coupled with 48MP + 8MP + 5MP triple rear shooters and LED Flash. It has Dolby Atmos and comes with 3.5mm audio jack as well.
Samsung Galaxy M21 specifications
- SIM: Dual Nano slots
- Operating System: Android 10 with Samsung’s One UI 2.0
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (rear), Face unlock
- Display: 6.4-inch Infinity-U AMOLED display with 2340 x 1080 pixels FHD+ resolution, 420nits brightness, 78960:1 contrast ratio, 91% screen-to-body ratio, multi-touch support, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Chipset: Octa-Core (2.3GHz A73 x 4 + 1.7GHz A53 x 4) Exynos 9611 processor with Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- RAM: 4GB LPDDR4X
- Storage: 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1) built-in, expandable up to 512GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 20MP with F/2.0 Aperture
- Rear cameras: Triple rear cameras with LED Flash
- 48MP main with
- 8MP with 123-degree ultra-wide angle lens
- 5MP depth with F/2.2 Aperture
- Battery: 6000mAh with 15W fast charging support
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, USB Type-C, GPS/GLONASS
- Audio: Dolby Atmos, FM Radio, 3.5mm audio jack
- Sensors:Accelerometer, Gyro, Geomagnetic, Proximity, Virtual Light sensing
The Samsung Galaxy M21 4GB/64GB price is Rs. 12,999. It comes in Midnight Blue and Raven Black colors. The smartphone will be available online at Amazon.in from March 23rd.