Samsung has already scheduled the launch of Galaxy M31 on February 25th. Ahead of its official unveil, Specs sheet and photos of Galaxy M31 have surfaced, courtesy Sudhanshu Ambhore (@Sudhanshu1414).
According to the leaks, the Galaxy M31 is a dual SIM phone with 6.4-inch Super AMOLED Infinity-U Display and FHD+ resolution.
The tipster hints octa-core Exynos 9611 SoC inside with 6GB RAM and 128GB ROM, which is again expandable using MicroSD card. A power 6000mAh battery will be included with 15W charging.
The Galaxy M31 will feature in quad-camera setup at the back consisting of 64MP + 8MP + 5MP + 5MP shooters. Selfies will be take from its 32MP front camera.
Samsung Galaxy M31 specifications (leaked)
- Dimensions: 159.2 x 75.1 x 8.9 mm
- Weight: 191 Grams
- SIM: Dual SIM slots
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (Rear)
- Display: 6.4-inch Super AMOLED Infinity-U display with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, multi-touch support
- Chipset: Octa-Core Exynos 9611 processor
- RAM: 6GB
- Storage: 128GB Built-in, expandable up to 512GB using MicroSD card (dedicated slot)
- Front camera: 32MP with F/2.0 Aperture
- Rear cameras: 64MP (Main, F/1.8) + 8MP (Wide-angle, F/2.2) + 5MP (Depth, F/2.2) + 5MP (Macro, F/2.4) quad rear cameras with LED Flash
- Battery: 6000mAh with 15W fast charging support
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooht, GPS/GLONASS
The Samsung Galaxy M31 price is said to be around INR 15000 (US$ 210 approx.) and will come in Black Blue and Red color options.