Samsung has officially launched Galaxy M52 5G smartphone in India. It was first introduced in Poland few days back.
The Galaxy M52 5G offers Hybrid dual SIM connectivity with 5G. It has support for N1, N3, N5, N7, N8, N20, N28, N66, N40, N41 and N78 bands to offer optimum 5G experience.
The mobile sports a side mounted fingerprint sensor and supports Samsung Pay. It has 5000mAh battery with 25W fast charging. The device boots with Android 11 based Samsung One UI 3.1.
The Samsung Galaxy M52 5G specs include 6.7-inch inch sAMOLED Infinity-O display with FHD+ resolution and offers 120Hz refresh rate. Powering inside is oca-core Snapdragon 778G chipset with 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM options.
It has 128GB storage space and supports microSD card up to 1TB. For selfies, Samsung has included a 32MP front camera. At the back side is a Triple camera module which houses 64MP main, 12MP ultra-wide and 5MP macro lenses with LED Flash.
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G specifications
- Dimensions: 164.2 x 76.4 x 7.4 mm
- Weight: 173 grams
- SIM: Hybrid Dual Nano SIM slos
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (side)
- Operating System: Android 11 with One UI 3.1
- Display: 6.7-inch (rounded corners) / 6.7-inch (rectangle) sAMOLED+ screen with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 120Hz refresh rate, multi-touch support
- Chipset: Octa-core Snapdragon 778G mobile platform with Adreno 642L GPU
- RAM: 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X
- Storage: 128GB UFS 2.1 built-in (101.5GB user available), expandable up to 1TB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 32MP with F/2.2 Aperture
- Rear cameras: Triple cameras with LED Flash, up to 4K video at 30fps
- 64MP main with F/1.8 Aperture
- 12MP ultra-wide with F/2.2 Aperture
- 5MP macro with F/2.4 Aperture
- Battery: 5000mAh with 25W rapid charging
- Offers up to 17 hours of LTE / Wi-Fi use
- Offers up to 48 hours of 4G LTE talk time
- Connectivity: 5G / Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, USB Type-C (2.0), GP/GLONASS/Beidou/Galileo/QZSS
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyro, Geomagnetic, Light, Proximity
Price, Availability and offers
- 6GB RAM + 128GB storage model: Rs. 29,999 (Introductory price of Rs. 26,999)
- 8GB RAM + 128GB storage model: Rs. 31,999 (Introductory price of Rs. 28,999)
The Galaxy M52 5G comes in Blazing Blue and Icy Blue colors. It will go on sale from October 3rd during Amazon.in Great Indian Festival sale.
HDFC Bank Credit/Debit card users can avail 10% instant discount and EMI options. There is Rs. 1000 off with coupons, up to 9 months of no cost EMI and free screen replacement in first 6 months. Amazon Prime customers can get potential savings of Rs. 16,000 on the Galaxy M52 5G mobile phone.