Samsung has officially launched its latest Galaxy Note10 Lite smartphone in India. It comes with Bluetooth S Pen with Air commands.
Equipped with 6.7-inch Super AMOLED Infinity-O FHD+ display, the phone houses octa-core Exynos 9 Series 9810 SoC. The smartphone comes in 6GB / 8GB RAM options with 128GB of ROM, which is again expandable using MicroSD card.
The Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite boots on Android 10 with OneUI 2.0. The OS includes Samsung’s signature apps and features like Bixby, Samsung Pay and Samsung Health. It has Samsung Knox for security as well.
The handset is 8.7mm thick and sports an in-display fingerprint sensor. You get 12MP + 12MP + 12MP triple rear cameras at the back while the selfies are handled by 32MP front camera. A 4500mAh battery powers the hardware.
Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite Specifications
- Dimensions: 163.7 x 76.1 x 8.7 mm
- Weight: 199 grams
- SIM: Dual SIM slots
- Biometrics: In-display fingerprint sensor
- Operating System: Android 10 with Samsung One UI 2.0
- Display: 6.7-inch Super AMOLED Infinity-O display with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 394ppi pixel density, multi-touch support
- Chipset: Octa-core Exynos 9 Series 9810 processor with Mali-G72 MP18 GPU
- RAM: 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X
- Storage: 128GB Built-in storage (UFS 2.1), expandable up to 1TB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 32MP with F/2.2 Aperture
- Rear cameras: Triple rear cameras with LED Flash
- 12MP main dual pixel camera with F/1.7 Aperture, Super Steady OIS, AF
- 12MP 123-degree Ultra Wide angle lens with F/2.2 Aperture
- 12MP Telephoto lens with F/2.4 Aperture
- Battery: 4500mAh with 25W fast charging
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, GPS/GLONASS, MST, NFC, USB 3.1
The Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite 6GB RAM variant price is Rs. 38,999 while the Note10 Lite 8GB RAM model costs Rs. 40999. It comes in Aura Black, Aura Glow and Aura Red colors. Pre-bookings have already commenced at Amazon.in with its sale starting from February 3rd. It