Samsung has officially launched Galaxy On7 Prime smartphone in India. The handset was launched by Bollywood actor Kriti Sanon at an exclusive event at New Delhi.
It comes with Samsung Mall, a unique feature using which users can simply click a photo of a product and get the best online deals. It is a one-stop shop where users can find the product at multiple online sites in one universal cart.
The Galaxy On7 Prime specs include 5.5-inch 1080p display with 2.5D gorilla glass protection. It has Exynos 7870 SoC and comes in two RAM/Storage options – 3GB/32GB and 4GB/64GB.
Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime specifications
- Dimensions: 151.7 x 75.0 x 8.0 mm / Weight: 170 grams
- Dual Nano SIM slot
- Android 7.1 Nougat OS
- Fingerprint sensor with support for Samsung Pay Mini
- 5.5-inch 2.5D Gorilla Glass display with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution, supports multi-touch
- 1.6GHz octa-core Exynos 7870 processor with Mali-T830 MP1 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB Storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, Expandable up to 256GB using MicroSD Card
- 13MP front camera with F/1.9 Aperture
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, F/1.9 Aperture, PDAF, 1080p video recording
- 3300 mAH battery which offers up to 84 hours of video playback
- 4G LTE (Bands 1/3/5/7/8/20/38/40), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.1, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Accelerometer, Proximity sensors
The Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime price starts at rs. 12,990 (US$ 203 approx.) for 3GB RAM + 32GB storage model. The 4GB RAM / 64GB ROM variant is priced at Rs. 14,990 (US$ 235 approx.). It comes in Graphite Black and Champagne Gold colors.
The Galaxy On7 Prime will go on sale from January 20th exclusively at Amazon.in during Great Indian Sale. For those JIO users who recharge for Rs. 299 for 24 months will be entitled for Rs. 2000 cashback in JioMoney account (first 12 months will get Rs. 800 and next 12 months will get Rs. 1200). Users can also get 10% cashback coupons at Amazon Fashion with maximum up to Rs. 500.
Vice President of Samsung India on the occasion, Sandeep Singh Arora said –
Galaxy On7 Prime would have been designed for Indian consumers multitasking and keep walking. This smartphone comes with many unique features and it gets the go the chance to shop, try to shoot the consumers through which includes the new ‘Make for India Innovation -samsung finest malls Samsung. Our research is based on the fact in front of trendy accessories ranging from consumer latest fashion was that today, those who like, want to buy it immediately. Galaxy On7 Prime is a perfect partner for consumers.
Director of category management in the Amazon India Noor Patel said on this occasion:
We’re delighted that we can continue as a preferred partner of Samsung and our consumers that we will make available exclusively to smartphone Prime Samsung Galaxy On7. Advanced design and performance smartphone Galaxy On7 Prime consumers of high-level promises to make smart life. We believe that consumer choice as well as the phone.