Samsung along with Galaxy S21 and Galaxy S21+ smartphones has also announced its premium model called Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G. Samsung says that it has most advanced pro-grade camera system and brightest, most intelligent display.
The Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G also brings much popular S Pen experience to the Galaxy S series for the first time. It has all-new, iconic Contour Cut Camera housing that blends into the device’s metal frame.
The mobile features in a large 6.8-inch Dynamic AMOLED 2X display with Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection. The screen offers Quad HD+ resolution and offers 120Hz adaptive refresh rate (10Hz to 120Hz). When compared to Galaxy S20 series, the S21 Ultra offers 25% brighter image, delivering up to 1500nits of peak brightness.
The Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G feature a quad-camera system which include Ultra-wide, wide and dual tele-lens. It has an upgraded 108MP pro sensor, from which you can capture 12-bit HDR photos with 64 times richer color data and more than three times wider dynamic range. It can also capture 4K at 60fps (both front and rear)
The Galaxy S21 Ultra features 100x Space Zoom which is powered by Samsung’s first-ever Dual-tele lens system – one optical 3x and one optical 10x both equipped Dual Pixel(2PD) AF – so you can capture clear shots even when you are away from the action.
Galaxy S21 Ultra’s improved Bright Night sensor is Samsung’s biggest leap yet in low-light photography. With improved Night Mode, noise reduction and 12MP Nona-binning technology, you can capture challenging shots – like a dimly-lit room, or a landscape at night – quickly and with excellent quality.
Depending on market, Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G will come with octa-core Snapdragon 888 or Exynos 2100 SoC. Further, it will have 12GB / 16GB RAM variants with 128GB / 256GB / 512GB storage options. A 40MP selfie camera sits at the front. It has 5000mAh battery and supports 25W fast charging. Galaxy S21 Ultra can reach a 50% charge in just 30 minutes.
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G – Full Phone Specifications
- Dimensions: 165.1 x 75.6 x 8.9 mm
- Weight: 227 grams (Sub6) / 229grams (mmWave)
- Display: 6.8-inch Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity-O display with 3200 x 144 pixels resolution, 515ppi pixel density, HDR10+ certification, Adaptive 120Hz refresh rate (10 ~ 120Hz), Eye Comfort Shield, up to 1500nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection, multi-touch support
- Biometrics: Ultrasonic Fingerprint sensor, Face recognition, Samsung Knox Vault, Samsung Pas, Private Share, Samsung Blockchain Keystore
- SIM: Single / Dual slots
- Water Resistant: IP68
- Operating System: Android 11 with One UI 3.1
- Chipset: Depending on market
- Octa-core Snapdragon 888 mobile platform
- Octa-core Samsung Exynos 2100 processor
- RAM: 12GB / 16GB LPDDR5
- Storage: 128GB / 256GB / 512GB built-in
- Front camera: 40MP Phase Detection AF, FOV 80°, F2.2, 0.7 µm
- Rear cameras: Quad-cameras with LED Flash
- Ultra Wide: 12MP Dual Pixel AF, FOV 120°, F2.2, 1.4µm
- Wide-angle: 108MP Phase Detection AF, FOV 83°, OIS, F1.8, 0.8µm
- Telephoto 1: 10MP Dual Pixel AF, Optical 3x, FOV 35°,OIS, F2.4, 1.22µm
- Telephoto 2: 10MP Dual Pixel AF, Optical 10x, FOV 10°,OIS, F4.9, 1.22µm, 100X Space Zoom, Laser AF Sensor
- Battery: 5000mAh with 25W Fast / 15W Qi Wireless. Improved wireless charging speeds with Fast Wireless Charging 2.0, USB PD 3.0 (PPS) certified fast charging for wired charging (AFC and QC2.0compatible)
- Connectivity: 5G (SA/NSA) / 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.1, GPS/GLONASS, USB 3.1, NFC, MST, UWB
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Barometer, Gyro sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Hall sensor, Proximity sensor, Ambient Light Sensor
The Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G color options include Phantom Titanium, Phantom Navy, and Phantom Brown shades. It is up for pre-order and will be available from January 29th in several countries.