Samsung has finally unveiled its latest tablet in Indonesia called Galaxy Tab S6 Lite (SM-P615). It comes in Wi-Fi only and LTE models and comes with Android 10 topped with One UI 2.0.
It has 10.4-inch multi-touch display with 2000 x 1200 pixels WUXGA+ resolution. It has S Pen support which adds more functionalities. Under the hood is octa-core Exynos 9611 processor coupled with 4GB RAM.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite specs include 64GB / 128GB storage options and support for MicroSD card up to 1TB. For video calling and selfies, there is a 5MP front camera, while the back side sports an 8MP auto focus shooter.
It has 7040mAh battery which offers up to 39 hours of 3G talk time or up to 12 hours of LTE / Wi-Fi usage or about 13 hours of video playback. Audio fanatics can fetch about 149 hours of audio playback on full charge.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite specifications
- Dimensions: 244.5 x 154.3 x 7.0 mm
- Weight: 467 grams
- SIM: Yes
- Operating System: Android with One UI 2.0
- Display: 10.4-inch WUXGA+ display with 2000 x 1200 pixels resolution, S-Pen support
- Chipset: Octa-core Exynos 9611 processor
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB / 128GB built-in, expandable up to 1TB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 5MP
- Rear camera: 8MP with Auto Focus, 1080p video recording
- Battery: 7040mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct, ANT+, USB 2.0, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/Galileo, Bluetooth V5.0, 3.5mm audio jack
- Audio: AKG tuned dual speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyro, Hall, RGB Light
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite comes in Angora Blue, Chiffon Pink and Oxford Grey colors. Exact pricing and availability is not known. The Tablet is already listed at company’s Indonesia Website.