Samsung has officially unveiled Galaxy Tab A 8.4″ (2020) tablet. It comes with single SIM slots with 4G VoLTE. The tablet boots on Android 10 OS and includes a dedicated MicroSD card slot
The Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.4 (2020) specs include 8.4-inch multi-touch display with 1920 x 1200 pixels resolution. It has an octa-core chipset with 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM, which is expandable using MicroSD card.
The tablet is equipped with dual speakers for spacious surround sound experience. There is a 5MP shooter at the front while the back side houses 8MP Auto Focus camera.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.4-inch 2020 features in a 5000mAh battery which offers about 11 hours of internet or up to 12 hours of video play time or up to 99 hours of music playing.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.4 (2020) Specifications
- Dimensions: 7.95 x 4.93 x 0.28 inch
- Battery: 10.9 oz
- SIM: Single SIM slot + MicroSD card slot
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie
- Display: 8.4-inch TFT display with 1920 x 1200 pixels WUXGA resolution, multi-touch support
- Chipset: Octa-core processor
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 32GB built-in, expandable up to 512GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 5MP
- Rear camera: 8MP with Auto Focus, 1080p video recording support
- Battery: 5000mAh
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-FI 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz),, VHT80, ANT+, USB V2.0 Type-C, Bluetooth V5.0 LE, GPS/GLONASS, 3.5mm audio jack
- Sensor: Accelerometer
The Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.4 (2020) price is $279.99 and is already available for Verizon and Sprint in the US.