Samsung unveils its newest rugged tablet called Galaxy Tab Active3. It comes in both Wi-Fi only and 4G LTE variants. Depending on model, you get either 64GB or 128GB built-in storage space. It has MicroSD card support up to 1TB.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab Active3 features in IP68 rated Stylus S-Pen. The tablet itself complies with MIL-STD-810H durability and sports IP68 water and dust resistant rating.
Biometrics in Tablet are handled by Fingerprint sensor and Facial recognition. The devices is powered by Android 10 OS and comes with 5050mAh removable battery with fast charging support.. It has USB and POGO Pins for added accessibility.
The Galaxy Tab Active3 specs include 8-inch PLS LCD Display with FHD resolution. It is powered by Exynos 9810 chipset coupled with 4GB of RAM. It has 5MP front and 8MP auto focus rear shooter with Flash.
Samsung Galaxy Tab Active3 specifications
- Dimensions: 213.8 x 126.8 x 9.9 mm
- Weight: 426 grams (Wi-Fi) / 429 grams (LTE)
- SIM: Optional
- Operating System: Android 10
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor, Face recognition
- Stylus: S-Pen (IP68 rated)
- Rating: MIL-STD-810H (1.5m anti-shock with inbox protective cover), IP68 Water and dust resistance
- Display: 8-inch PLS LCD display with 1920 x 1200 pixels resolution, multi-touch support
- Chipset: Octa-core Samsung Exynos 9810 processor with Mali-G72 MP18 GPU
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB / 128GB built-in, Expandable up to 1TB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 5MP
- Rear camera: 13MP with LED flash, Auto Focus
- Battery: 5050mAh (removable)
- Connectivity: Optional 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), HE80, MIMO, 1024-QAM, Bluetooth V5.0, USB 3.1 Gen1, Pogo Pin, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/Galileo
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyro, Geomagnetic, Hall, RGB Light, Proximity
The Samsung Galaxy Tab Active will be available in select markets starting today itself. It will initially land in markets of Europe and Asia and will expand to other regions at a later date.