Samsung has silently unveiled its latest rugged smartphone called Galaxy XCover Pro. The handset was silently unveiled in Finland and comes with MIL-STD-810G rated durability and IP69 rating for water resistance.
The Galaxy XCover Pro also sports two programmable buttons which allow user to turn flash light on/off or create text messages by talking. Its 6.3-inch Infinity-O display has Wet touch and glove touch support and offers FHD+ 20:9 resolution.
There is an octa-core Exynos 9611 SoC with 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM. You get 25MP and 8MP dual shooters at the back while the front side houses 13MP selfie camera. It has Samsung Knox and Knox IT support for flexible security configurations.
Samsung Galaxy XCover Pro specifications
- Dimensions: 165.2 x 76.5 x 9.94 mm
- Weight: 217 grams
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie
- Ratings: MIL-STD-810G, IP69
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor
- Display: 6.3-inch Infinity-O display with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, Wet/glove touch support, multi-touch
- Chipset: Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 9611 processor with Mali-G72 GPU
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB built-in, expandable up to 512GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 13MP
- Rear cameras: 25MP (main, Auto Focus) + 8MP (wide-angle) dual shooters with LED Flash
- Battery: 4050mAh with 15W super-fast charging support
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, GPS/GLONASS
- Sensors: Proximity, Acceleration, Gyro, Compass
The Samsung Galaxy XCover Pro price is €499 (US$ 555 / Rs. 39,650 approx.) and comes in Black color. It will go on sale in Finland on January 31st.