The Samsung Galaxy Fold is not the only foldable smartphone under its sleeves. Company will soon unveil Galaxy Z Flip mobile. The mobile is nearing its launch and ahead of that, specifications and renders of the handset have surfaced.
The Samsung Galaxy Z5 Flip smartphone is a clamshell phone with dual displays. According to the leaked info, it has 6.7-inch main AMOLED Infinity Flex display with 22:9 aspect ratio. You also get a secondary 1.06-inch AMOLED always on screen out side.
The handset will sport a hinge design which allows it to fold. it will be adjustable by 70-110 degrees and can be easily propped up on table. The lower half of the screen has two nubs where two opposite plastic trims rests on each other.
Going ahead with the leaks, It is said to house octa-core Snapdragon 855+ SoC with 8GB RAM and 256GB ROM, which is non expandable. Selfies will be handles by 10MP dual-pixel AF camera. Main camera sensors are of 12MP (dual pixel AF) and 12MP (ultra-wide angle) snappers. It has two part 3300 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Specifications (leaked)
- Build: Aluminum and Gorilla Glass
- Dimensions: 167.9 x 73.6 x 6.9 – 7.2 mm (Unfold) / 87.4 x 73.6 x 15.4 – 17.3 mm (Folded)
- Weight: 183 grams
- Operating System: Android 10 with Samsung One UI 2.0
- SIM: Dual SIM support
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (side mounted)
- 6.7-inch Dynamic AMOLED Infinity Flex display with 2636 x 1080 pixels resolution, 22:9 aspect ratio, multi-touch support
- 1.06-inch Super AMOLED always-on (support) display with 300 x 116 pixels resolution
- Chipset: Octa-core Snapdragon 855+ mobile platform with Adreno 640 GPU
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 256GB UFS 3.0 (non expandable)
- Front camera: 10MP dual pixel AF Infinity O camera with F/2.4 Aperture
- Main camera: 12MP (dual-pixel AF, F/1.8) + 12MP (123-degree FOV, F/2.2 dual cameras with LED Flash, OIS
- Battery: 3300mAh x 2 with support for Quick Charge 15W and 9W Qi Wireless charging
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/Galileo, NFC
According to the rumors, the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip price could be €1,500 or $1,400. It is expected to go on sale on February 14. An even is already scheduled on February 11th where Samsung is expected to announce Galaxy S20 series.