Samsung has announced its latest gaming Notebook called Notebook Odyssey. It has premium and innovative metallic design to offer optimal experience.
The notebook comes with reduced bezels to houses a 15.6-inch 144Hz display. It has has NVIDIA G-Sync to allow users to immerse in a deep, interactive gaming.
The Samsung Notebook Odyssey features in latest Intel 8th Generation hexa-core i7 processors and includes high-end NVIDIA GeForce RTX 20-series GPU which is based on NVIDIA Turing GPU architecture.
To keep the laptop cool, it has two redesigned Jet Blade blowers which has 83 blades each. There is an all-new Penta-pipe cooling system which not only enhances the performance but keeps the device cool.
Samsung Notebook Odyssey Specification
- Dimensions: 357.6 x 270.5 x 19.9
- Weight: 2.4Kg
- Material: Aluminum True Metal
- Display: 15.6-inch display with Full HD resolution, 144Hz refresh rate, G-Sync
- CPU: Intel Core i7
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080
- Memory: 16GB (dual memory slot)
- Storage: 256GB NVMe SSD (2 x SSD slots) / 1 TB HDD (1 x HDD slot)
- Ports: USB-C, USB 3.0 x 3, HDMI, RJ45
- Wireless: 802.11ac 2 x 2
- Speakers: Stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos
The Samsung Notebook Odyssey will be available in United States in early 2019. The laptop will also land in ore markets including Korea and China.