Sharp has announced its latest flagship smartphone called AQUOS Zero2. The handset sports an in-display fingerprint sensor and sports 6.4-inch Organic EL display with FHD+ resolution and 240Hz refresh rate.
At its core is octa-core Snapdragon 855 SoC with 8GB RAM and 256GB ROM. There is an 8MP selfie shooter while the back side sports 12MP and 21MP dual shooters.
There is a 3130 mAh built-in battery with fast charging. The mobile boots on Android 10 OS and comes with IPX5/IPX6/IP6X water and dust proof rating.
Sharp AQUOS Zero2 Specifications
- Dimensions: 158 x 74 x 8.8 m
- Weight: 143 Grams
- Operating System: Android 10
- Ratings: IPX5 / IPX6 / IP6x (water / dust proof)
- Biometrics: In-display fingerprint sensor, Face Authentication
- Display: 6.4-inch Organic EL display with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 240Hz refresh rate, multi-touch support
- Chipset: Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Mobile Platform with Adreno 640 GPU
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 256GB built-in
- Front camera: 8MP with CMOS Backside Illumination sensor
- Rear cameras: 12MP (CMOS Back-Illuminated stack sensor, F/1.7 Aperture, 78-degree focal length, OIS, High-speed AF) + 21MP (CMOS Back-illuminated stack sensor, F/2.4 Aperture, 125-degree wide angle lens, 18mm focal length, ProPix2)
- Battery: 3130 mAh (built-in)
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, USB Type-C, NFC
The Sharp AQUOS Zero2 colors are Astro Black and Misty White. Pricing of the phone was not revealed however, the handset will roll out in December.